PDA

View Full Version : Missing gems

Aniquinn
02-23-12, 06:14 AM
Two days ago over twenty of my gems went missing. I emailed for help but received no response. What happened to my gems? I did not make any gem purchases that day.

kattybell
02-23-12, 06:15 AM
Do you have any new items in your catalog?

Aniquinn
02-23-12, 06:20 AM
All my purchases were made with coins. Do you mean something new to buy?

kattybell
02-23-12, 06:22 AM
A gem item that wasn't there before, I think there is a dress that is 20 gems. Do you have anything new in design tab?

kooky panda
02-23-12, 06:22 AM
If it has been over 5 business days since you sent your email to support(monday was a a holiday). respond back to the automatic email you received that has your ticket number on it to check on the status
of your request.

Aniquinn
02-23-12, 06:26 AM
I reached the level with the cowgirl outfit. I,ll check the design tab.

Aniquinn
02-23-12, 06:31 AM
I sent the email on the 21st and have not ereceived any response

Aniquinn
02-23-12, 06:34 AM
No new items in the design tabs.

bellaflame
02-23-12, 10:09 PM
This has happened to many users including myself. I did get a response days later that asked if my issue had been resolved. What??? By who? I responded that my issue had not been resolved and got another message back asking me to send in all my information, which was included in the original email. I sent in my information again and got a message back that my problem was being forwarded to the engineering team, but that they don't respond to emails. Huh?? So I sent another email asking how I would know what the outcome was and how long was a reasonable amount of time to wait before emailing again on this issue to which I got no reply. Obviously, if I got my gems back I would know they "fixed" the issue, but it has been one week since that email and I have heard nothing and have not received my gems back. This also occurred with another issue I had where my email was forwarded to the engineering department on 12/31/11 and I have yet to hear anything. So all I can say is Good Luck.

MizCricket
02-24-12, 09:40 AM
Two days ago over twenty of my gems went missing. I emailed for help but received no response. What happened to my gems? I did not make any gem purchases that day.

Count your ordering slots. You probably have one more than you used to.

queentina3
02-24-12, 10:02 AM
If TL responds back stating they sent your case to engineering you won't hear back right away but eventually you will get an email with your ticket being closed, usually from support. You then have to check your ticket on their website to see what they wrote and then check your game to see if the issue was resolved to your liking. If not, I would respond back to the last email requesting the ticket be re-opened as the issue wasn't resolved properly.

Good luck.

sand
02-24-12, 11:29 PM
COUNT YOUR CATALOG SLOTS. I had the same problem. 25 gems went missing. After 3 days of searching my storage for new items, I asked other players on my level to count their slots if they hadn't bought extras. I discovered I had one extra. It's WAY too easy to accidentally buy an extra slot. I must have been dozing off when it happened.

ljcr
02-26-12, 08:10 AM
It happened to me as well...they take away your gems with no explanation, it's sad but true....my gems were gone two months ago, I emailed TL almost every day until they told me it was going to be forwarded to engineering team...no more responses after that

DaojinWildfire
02-27-12, 03:41 PM
It shows that a support agent responded to your ticket requesting additional information so they can assist you. The last reply may have been today, so please check your inbox and respond with the details they requested.

Rachael98
02-27-12, 03:47 PM
It shows that a support agent responded to your ticket requesting additional information so they can assist you. The last reply may have been today, so please check your inbox and respond with the details they requested.

Inbox and spam box.