PDA

View Full Version : Shrinked city

bobahkz
02-23-12, 06:12 AM
My city is were smoll now and I can not found some building. Now I need build city again?

kooky panda
02-23-12, 06:23 AM
Do you mean your Game started over from the beginning? IF so, are you trying to place your original city game on a different device?

bobahkz
02-23-12, 07:06 AM
Device is same, level still 53 but city size and building is rollbacked to stat again.

bobahkz
02-24-12, 06:49 AM
I use iPad2 iOs 4.3.3 game ver. 1.2.5

kooky panda
02-24-12, 08:27 AM
weird, you game should not of started over if you are on the same device that your originally downloaded your game to.
Try couple of things. Connect to itunes and update your ipad to at least version 4.3.5.
Then delete the game from your device and redownload it from the app store.
Let me know.

bobahkz
02-24-12, 10:42 AM
Sorry, but I thing you recommendation can't help. I think master copy of city configuration stored on server and they was corrupted/loosed/drooped and server re create it by default.
I buy new factory's and expand city again.
Thanks for you help.

Rachael98
02-24-12, 11:37 AM
Sorry, but I thing you recommendation can't help. I think master copy of city configuration stored on server and they was corrupted/loosed/drooped and server re create it by default.
I buy new factory's and expand city again.
Thanks for you help.

If that's correct, TL should probably know about it. If it's not, you should be able to get your city back.

Do what Kooky suggested if you haven't already, then if still no luck, e-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)

bobahkz
02-25-12, 10:20 AM
Now iPad is 5.0.1. 4.3.5 not found in iTunes. Install City from the store and problem is same.

kooky panda
02-25-12, 02:52 PM
Now iPad is 5.0.1. 4.3.5 not found in iTunes. Install City from the store and problem is same.

You will need to email support@teamlava.com and let them know your issues . They will be able to look into your game.

TheRandomDude
02-26-12, 08:14 PM
Do you mean your Game started over from the beginning? IF so, are you trying to place your original city game on a different device?

He did not start over... As he said he's still the same level and city it just somehow got smaller and he's missin buildings...

jillypooo
03-11-12, 05:15 PM
Every time I change devices, I lose everything. I have
to keep starting over. What do I do??? I have an android

kooky panda
03-11-12, 05:20 PM
Every time I change devices, I lose everything. I have
to keep starting over. What do I do??? I have an android
when you download a game to a device is is saved under your storm ID(on that device) which is saved on Team Lavas servers.
You can only play a game on one device. If you want to move your game to a new device, you will have to transfer your games.

You can email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) and they can transfer your games. Give them you storm ID, the level of one of the games that you play and the number of gems you have in one of your games.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674)

Make sure you download all the games you are playing to you new device, but do not set up a new storm ID.