PDA

View Full Version : Bakery, Restaurant, Fashion available on Amazon Appstore!

GroupMagma
02-22-12, 07:20 PM
Does anyone have a Kindle Fire? Are you already Farming away, but wish you had more TeamLava goodness on your 7" tablet?

Good news! Restaurant Story, Bakery Story and Fashion Story are now available on the device as well! In fact, you can get the apps from any Android device that has the Amazon Appstore app installed (though these are already available on the Android Market).

Play these awesome games today!

kattybell
02-23-12, 05:14 AM
Thank you! :)

RealFarmer1222
02-23-12, 08:26 AM
What katybell said!

Liking RS so far, but still really wanting Empire and/or City story.

kattybell
02-23-12, 08:49 AM
I'm enjoying them all. :) Not used to the customers walking so fast though lol.

Rachael98
02-23-12, 08:55 AM
If you had an Android, and downloaded of the Android Market and Amazon App Store (if you can download 2 of the same thing - I don't know) would that make it physically possible to run two games on one device?

queentina3
02-23-12, 10:53 AM
If you had an Android, and downloaded of the Android Market and Amazon App Store (if you can download 2 of the same thing - I don't know) would that make it physically possible to run two games on one device?

No, even for non-TL apps that can't be done. Your device sees that it already has a version of what you're trying to download and either prompts you about it, or if it is a newer release then updates it. With TL games it wouldn't be possible as you know they use the storm ID and you can only have 1 of those per device.

muneca001
02-23-12, 02:33 PM
I have a K fire with amazon app store and still cant find Rs or Bs only have it on iphone...help

kooky panda
02-23-12, 03:09 PM
I have a K fire with amazon app store and still cant find Rs or Bs only have it on iphone...help
I found it last night. Go to the store and type in teamlava under the search and all the apps should show up.

MMSIsaac
02-26-12, 12:33 PM
Any idea when more games will be coming out for the Kindle? I'd like to try ZS2 and PSS

ariesblu
02-26-12, 07:19 PM
Any idea when more games will be coming out for the Kindle? I'd like to try ZS2 and PSS
I think you would be seeing those first in the Android Market before you see it on Amazon.

ariesblu
02-26-12, 07:21 PM
You cannot have the Android Market on the Kindle Fire unless you root the Kindle.

lin77
02-26-12, 09:28 PM
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! I downloaded them all on my Fire, I'm so excited! :D

GroupMagma
02-27-12, 06:08 PM
You cannot have the Android Market on the Kindle Fire unless you root the Kindle.

No, but you can download the Amazon app store on any Android device. However, even if you had both an Amazon Farm Story and Android Farm Story on your device, this would not give you two games, but rather, two versions to play the app from. Much like Bakery Valentines and Bakery original.

eat_everything
02-27-12, 08:19 PM
How can I access my bakery and boutique on my kindle fire? I downloaded BS on my fire and it started me at level one. How can I get it to "recognize" me? I'm on android and play daily on my phone.

kooky panda
02-27-12, 09:02 PM
How can I access my bakery and boutique on my kindle fire? I downloaded BS on my fire and it started me at level one. How can I get it to "recognize" me? I'm on android and play daily on my phone.
Are your trying to transfer your current bakery and fashion games from an android phone to your kindle?

Rachael98
02-28-12, 12:39 PM
No, but you can download the Amazon app store on any Android device. However, even if you had both an Amazon Farm Story and Android Farm Story on your device, this would not give you two games, but rather, two versions to play the app from. Much like Bakery Valentines and Bakery original.

Thanks.

That answers my question. I wasn't sure (hence I asked:cool:)

pinkster73
02-28-12, 12:45 PM
For my archos tablet I didn't root it I got the Android market through an app called Arctools. All the apps work great, even the ones it said it didn't support.

eat_everything
02-28-12, 02:14 PM
Are your trying to transfer your current bakery and fashion games from an android phone to your kindle?

By "transfer" do you mean remove from my phone and only have on the Kindle? No, I'd like to be able to access my games from either device. Phone during the day, or when I'm away from WiFi, and the Kindle in the evening. Is this possible?

GroupMagma
02-28-12, 02:34 PM
By "transfer" do you mean remove from my phone and only have on the Kindle? No, I'd like to be able to access my games from either device. Phone during the day, or when I'm away from WiFi, and the Kindle in the evening. Is this possible?

Sorry, but no; accounts are only accessible from one device.

eat_everything
02-29-12, 09:56 PM
Then why all the hype here about the kindle?! SERIOUSLY? People on the forums already have the game!! The current games take too long already and u think people will play a 2nd version? LOL!

queentina3
02-29-12, 10:01 PM
Then why all the hype here about the kindle?! SERIOUSLY? People on the forums already have the game!! The current games take too long already and u think people will play a 2nd version? LOL!

Because some people would probably prefer to play it on the Kindle over their phone as it's a bigger screen.

eat_everything
02-29-12, 10:05 PM
Because some people would probably prefer to play it on the Kindle over their phone as it's a bigger screen.

Phones have their own network when wifi isn't available, kindles don't. So you're tethered. Most prefer freedom to play anytime over size of screen.

queentina3
02-29-12, 10:08 PM
Yes most do like that, but there are others that don't, and I'm just saying this may be why some would chose to play on a Kindle over their phone. 3g/4g isn't all that reliable either. To each their own.

gaclack
03-03-12, 07:46 PM
Glad to see more TeamLava games introduced! It looks like they were well needed too, Right now Restuarant Story is #1, With Bakery story right behind and Fashion Story at #4! :D

bobbyrae
03-03-12, 08:50 PM
Phones have their own network when wifi isn't available, kindles don't. So you're tethered. Most prefer freedom to play anytime over size of screen.
I choose to play on my ipad over my iphone. Hands down. I'll happily choose to remain tethered. Size does matter.

wslady
03-15-12, 09:32 PM
Can any one tell us what we use the shamrock, dragon's tooth gifts for? Have asked some players and they don't know either. LOVE the Bakery and Restaurant Story apps for kindle fire. Lots of relaxing fun...

kattybell
03-16-12, 05:53 AM
Can any one tell us what we use the shamrock, dragon's tooth gifts for? Have asked some players and they don't know either. LOVE the Bakery and Restaurant Story apps for kindle fire. Lots of relaxing fun...

New appliances use the shamrock in Bake and Rest, and for the dragon tooth in Bakery it's for the dragon.

pika4ever88
03-16-12, 09:30 AM
Glad to see more TeamLava games introduced! It looks like they were well needed too, Right now Restuarant Story is #1, With Bakery story right behind and Fashion Story at #4! :D

You do know there's a reason they introduce versions... to force people to download their apps and skew the ratings (as it's only based on downloads). So wouldn't necessarily mean it's more popular... could just means TL players follow like sheep... bleeeet. :D.

pika4ever88
03-16-12, 09:31 AM
You do know there's a reason they introduce versions... to force people to download their apps and skew the ratings (as it's only based on downloads). So wouldn't necessarily mean it's more popular... could just means TL players follow like sheep... bleeeet. :D.

Nevermind, this is for the new Kindle versions. Hm.

auntielety
03-16-12, 01:52 PM
Goals disappeared... Where Are they?!?

dalula
03-16-12, 04:52 PM
Goals disappeared... Where Are they?!?

they went away with the removal of the vday items

ariesblu
03-16-12, 05:00 PM
I lol'd at the Bleeet :)