PDA

View Full Version : Out on Kindle!

Rachael98
02-22-12, 06:53 PM
Fashion Story is now out on Amazon Kindle Fire.

Download and play now:)!

rosemma
02-22-12, 10:07 PM
Fashion Story is now out on Amazon Kindle Fire.

Download and play now:)!

Hello! Do you know if the game will still be able to get goals like the Apple products do? I just know that the Android network don't get as much as the Apple products so I was just curious. Thanks!

kooky panda
02-23-12, 06:18 AM
I downloaded the game, but goals do not start until level 8. We will have to wait until someone hits level 8 to see if they get the goals, but I would probably guess no, since Kindle fire is an android device.

sup4mo
02-23-12, 09:17 AM
Put it on my Elocity tablet & it kept doing the force close, ended up creating two accounts that I can't get back to either, guess I will stick with my IPhone.

Rachael98
02-23-12, 09:21 AM
Put it on my Elocity tablet & it kept doing the force close, ended up creating two accounts that I can't get back to either, guess I will stick with my IPhone.

It's meant for Kindle Fire.

Rachael98
02-23-12, 09:28 AM
Scrap this, it's not right, I don't know why it's not working for you. E-mail TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)

It's meant for Kindle Fire.

sup4mo
02-23-12, 09:29 AM
Yeah I have the app, thought it would work! (sad face)

rosemma
02-23-12, 09:49 AM
I downloaded the game, but goals do not start until level 8. We will have to wait until someone hits level 8 to see if they get the goals, but I would probably guess no, since Kindle fire is an android device.

Thanks for the response kooky! My niece has FS on her iphone and she is transferring to kindle, so I guess she will find out if she will get goals whenever they come back out. I guess she will transfer back if not who knows. Thanks again! :-)

Rachael98
02-23-12, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the response kooky! My niece has FS on her iphone and she is transferring to kindle, so I guess she will find out if she will get goals whenever they come back out. I guess she will transfer back if not who knows. Thanks again! :-)

Note that all accounts will be transferred, so any games that aren't Farm, Bakery, Restaurant or Fashion will be unavailable until TL ports them. Any iOS-only items will also be temporarily inaccessible.

GroupMagma
02-23-12, 12:43 PM
To expand, we can't guarantee that when Android gets updates, it'll always appear on Amazon the same day. While the Amazon and Android versions of the apps are a lot more similar than, say, Android and iOS (the Kindle Fire runs a modified version of Android), they still have two different app marketplaces, and as such, have different app submission methods and times. Changes from our end that don't require new downloads should hit both Amazon and Android at the same time, though. :)

sup4mo
02-23-12, 01:48 PM
Ok so let me understand this correctly, I'm currently play all gamed on my IPhone, however like I stsyrd have a Elocity which has the Amazon market in there, I went and downloaded the games but did not know how to transfer my current games to it, so decided to start fresh, well each time I tried to request friends I know it would force close. When I went back it asked me to create all over again, so gave up. My point is will I be able to transfer all my games eventually? I do not want to start over as I have reached some pretty high levels on each game already.

sup4mo
02-23-12, 01:48 PM
Oops sorry should be "stated"

Rachael98
02-23-12, 02:05 PM
Ok so let me understand this correctly, I'm currently play all gamed on my IPhone, however like I stsyrd have a Elocity which has the Amazon market in there, I went and downloaded the games but did not know how to transfer my current games to it, so decided to start fresh, well each time I tried to request friends I know it would force close. When I went back it asked me to create all over again, so gave up. My point is will I be able to transfer all my games eventually? I do not want to start over as I have reached some pretty high levels on each game already.

That would depend on whether TL ported the games - they haven't announced anything as to whether they will or will not do so, currently.

eat_everything
02-23-12, 02:11 PM
That would depend on whether TL ported the games - they haven't announced anything as to whether they will or will not do so, currently.

I'd also like to know this. I just reached level 50 in Fashion Story and while I would LOVE to be able to play on my Kindle Fire, I've no desire to start from Level 1.....