PDA

View Full Version : Designer Breeding

Nightcook
02-22-12, 04:33 PM
The designer breeding asks you to complete a jack russel terrier family, designer breed a cojack and breed 1 baby cojack. I did it all, but it says I have to breed a cojack (even if I have already the baby!) So no reward (the dashhound). I can not breed the cojacks again (it says you can only do this once).

Rachael98
02-22-12, 04:34 PM
This is a problem if you started playing before goals were released, but I've no idea how to solve it...CMs?

dalula
02-22-12, 04:37 PM
I did that too, but i waited a while and it counted.

Rachael98
02-22-12, 04:40 PM

Really? You lucky thing:p.

greygull
02-22-12, 04:42 PM
I know in some of the other goals (different games), the finished product didn't count right away - either people restarted their devices, or as dalula said, waited a bit. Then it came through, and the goals caught up. Let us know if you try either of these, and what's occurred.

viviansmo
02-22-12, 04:48 PM

For me, cojacks counted when I upgraded completely. Or maybe when I had the family of four.

driftboutique
02-22-12, 04:58 PM
For me, cojacks counted when I upgraded completely. Or maybe when I had the family of four.

Yeah, mine worked once I had all 4.

iusedtobedigusr
02-22-12, 05:12 PM
Wait a day or two, I did this and I suddenly had reward 2 days later when I went into game. But they didn't credit anything, just a pop up saying I got it. But since I have over 650,000 coins and 50,000 XP I didn't care.

I refuse to Email TL etc to explain so they can tell me same, I already have and so have many others, hmm, maybe a We Are Legion reference.

Jonezy93
02-24-12, 05:07 AM
This has been a long standing issue and once you complete the family, the goal will register them all. It's been awhile since I did this myself so I don't remember if I had to upgrade their kennel or not.