PDA

View Full Version : Farm Themes Poll 2-22

kooky panda
02-22-12, 11:15 AM
Poll this time is for some new themes for Farm Story.
Vote for the themes you would like to see come to your farm.
You can vote more than once.

You can also suggest more themes here for the next poll or suggest them
here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20575-New-Themes-in-Farm-Story).

13rebecca13
02-22-12, 12:58 PM
Hailing from Ireland, the Irish theme is a must!

TheDragonZoo
02-22-12, 01:05 PM
City Theme and NO-GEMS themes for next poll. For this poll, I have no interest in any of the above

pinkster73
02-22-12, 01:18 PM
City Theme and NO-GEMS themes for next poll. For this poll, I have no interest in any of the above

Play city story then. It has a city theme.

RealFarmer1222
02-22-12, 01:19 PM
Well. of course, I voted for the rustic theme, although I'm not opposed to barn dance theme since my family used to run the refreshment stand at one back when I was a youngon'

viviansmo
02-22-12, 01:45 PM
Desert theme sounds good to me.

kattybell
02-22-12, 01:49 PM
Water and tropical sound great.

lin77
02-22-12, 01:54 PM
Please.....farm theme!!!!!!!!! More farm & garden items!!!!!!!!!

driftboutique
02-22-12, 02:38 PM
I voted for water theme and herb theme. I would really love both of those. I'm tired of using rice to make waterways :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what kind of things a plantation theme would contain, but that idea seems a little weird to me because of the heavy associations between plantations and slavery, at least in the southern US and Caribbean.

Rachael98
02-22-12, 03:07 PM

City Story? Or the charity City Farms?

Also, bear in mind that TL do need to make a profit to continue running, so NO-GEMS is not probably feasible.

I want a Scotland theme here too. Highland cows...Scarecrows with Tartan...clans' hideouts...:)

GroupMagma
02-22-12, 05:42 PM
I voted for water theme and herb theme. I would really love both of those. I'm tired of using rice to make waterways :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what kind of things a plantation theme would contain, but that idea seems a little weird to me because of the heavy associations between plantations and slavery, at least in the southern US and Caribbean.

While it's true those associations can be made, plantations are just large agricultural compounds in which a large number of cash crops are produced. There are many plantations still active today. Not sure we'd make a theme named after it, but there are probably items from that theme that could be added.

As for plantation ideas... not sure. More farming machinery? Irrigation lines? I'll leave that for those more creative than myself.

Rachael98
02-22-12, 06:21 PM
While it's true those associations can be made, plantations are just large agricultural compounds in which a large number of cash crops are produced. There are many plantations still active today. Not sure we'd make a theme named after it, but there are probably items from that theme that could be added.

As for plantation ideas... not sure. More farming machinery? Irrigation lines? I'll leave that for those more creative than myself.

But they'd all be huge.
We need the devs to find a way to expand first.
I suggest that you could get virtual virtual machinery. Confusing idea, but machinery that doesn't appear on our Farms, but does a job. Like a mass-ploughing thing. That'd be useful. And worth the gems you'd sell it for:p.

catgirl477
02-22-12, 06:37 PM
Noooooooooo!!!! I was going to check the Irish theme too, but accidentally clicked vote! But I would vote for Irish, I am part Irish!

GO PURPLE CATS!
Not excepting new neighbors at the time, sorry guys;(
need to contact me for any reason? Send me a PM prety please!

pegasus2010
02-22-12, 06:38 PM
Please, let's go with farm stuff for FS ... Herbs, irrigation or streams, bale colors for the artists, shamrocks for St Pat, foals, calves, barn rats, goats and Squirrels. I live in farm country with horses etc. there are no pirates, medieval settlements, fairy critters, etc. I enjoy some theme additions. But i prefer we continue as farmers. I guess I'm a FARM story geek. (;

thewildorchids
02-22-12, 09:16 PM
All the themes can be done... There are 12 months in a year...

queentina3
02-22-12, 09:17 PM
I couldn't decide so I just voted for everything.

iusedtobedigusr
02-22-12, 09:43 PM
I voted Irish, But Geez, TL takes a year or over to do anything so even if they managed to do it, It would be June of next year and way past St. Patrick's day

iusedtobedigusr
02-22-12, 09:48 PM

I think Drift was asking for WATER WAYs to connect the Water Items, instead of using blue bales. Not Irrigation lines, we have enough of those from lazy artwork.

AuntyRose32
02-27-12, 11:45 AM
I would like the barn dance theme and been that I'm Irish I would also like the Irish theme. The rustic farm theme would be nice too:)

kooky panda
03-06-12, 04:50 PM
Thanks for the votes. Results have been submitted. New theme poll will be posted soon.