PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing Money?

slackananda
02-21-12, 06:59 PM
I just lost about 3,000 in Nightclub Story. No big deal, but I wanted to ask about it.....

I don't usually watch my money too closely in any of the games. Sometimes I notice it go down for no reason and usually if I exit the app and start again the figure is restored.

I am currently saving for two 8,000 coin wooden speakers so I have been watching my money. I saw I was a bit over 15,000 and collected some dancers to add to it. I saw my cash roll back to 13,000 so I exited the app and started again and I still had 13,000 and change.

Any thoughts or comments appreciated. Thank you!

jayy_babyy
02-29-12, 08:55 PM
I have the same problem.. I've been playing for less than a week and noticed it immediately. I lost 11,000 shortly after going over 101,000 coins. I've noticed pushing the music meter causes you to lose coins after 10 seconds 90% of the time & the amount varys from 1- a few hundred. Obviously making drinks is supposed to cost coins but wait a few seconds after mixing & paying for them and you lose up to 3? the amount they cost.

Exiting then opening the app a lot of times will get the coins back but I lose a LOT for no reason & doing this over & over again ****s my battery.

I'm sure lots of people have this problem if not all but not everyone notices. The more complaints the developer gets the more likely they will be to fix it so the key is to get the word out, get people to notice & post about it in the "bugs & issues" forum.

jayy_babyy
02-29-12, 08:56 PM
* lose 3 times the amount *

kooky panda
02-29-12, 09:03 PM
Are you getting out of sync messages? Have you noticed when you money rolls back if your drinks are placed back on your counters?

If you are not playing the game, we recommend that you close the app instead of leaving it running in the background. Leaving the game running in the background can cause a sync error and there will be discrepancies in the game data on your device and our servers. It is best to close the app completely and open it again when you're ready to play to ensure you do not experience any issues with your coins.

jayy_babyy
03-03-12, 03:39 AM
I watch my coins very closely, I'm charged for making a drink like I'm supposed to be but then about 10 seconds later I'm charged again. This happens almost every single time. I also lose coins when I push the music meter, 10-50 for that; when I collect the dancers people send to my clu, again about 10 seconds later I lose almost all of the coins I just collected. Also after a drink has finished mixing I lose a lot of coins, sometimes a few thousand sometimes 50.

The only way I can revert the loss of coins is by closing and reopening the app & more recently I've found that if I lock my phone immediately after doing any of these things, wait for 15 seconds then unlock it I can keep from losing coins but it's not foolproof.

I do really enjoy playing the game & I am a paying customer so I really hope it can be fixed. It really takes a lot of the fun out of it having to go through all that trouble every time I do anything in the game.

I also never ever leave the game running in the background, other than the 15 seconds I have it locked to keep from losing the coins & that's been for less than half a day.

Thanks for the reply...
Maybe it's a problem with the newer versions of Android. Mine is in my previous post.

jayy_babyy
03-03-12, 03:55 AM
I almost forgot, two more things that make me lose coins are changing the type of music being played & putting out the driks gifted by neighbors. Literally almost everything I do in game causes me to lose them, the amount always varys. I noticed this happening the first time I played & it's definetly not just from mixing drinks or buying items, obviously then you're paying to do those things; it's when I'm doiing everything else that is not supposed to cost anything. The most I lost was 9,000 after filling the music from zero.

jayy_babyy
03-03-12, 08:16 AM
Opps my bad... My version info if you want it

Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Android 4.0.2, Nightclub 1.0.4

Sorry I am new to this, I planned on posting in feedback then saw this 1st. I appreciate your response!!

kooky panda
03-03-12, 10:06 AM
I have the same problem.. I've been playing for less than a week and noticed it immediately. I lost 11,000 shortly after going over 101,000 coins. I've noticed pushing the music meter causes you to lose coins after 10 seconds 90% of the time & the amount varys from 1- a few hundred. Obviously making drinks is supposed to cost coins but wait a few seconds after mixing & paying for them and you lose up to 3? the amount they cost.

Exiting then opening the app a lot of times will get the coins back but I lose a LOT for no reason & doing this over & over again ****s my battery.

I'm sure lots of people have this problem if not all but not everyone notices. The more complaints the developer gets the more likely they will be to fix it so the key is to get the word out, get people to notice & post about it in the "bugs & issues" forum.

I watch my coins very closely, I'm charged for making a drink like I'm supposed to be but then about 10 seconds later I'm charged again. This happens almost every single time. I also lose coins when I push the music meter, 10-50 for that; when I collect the dancers people send to my clu, again about 10 seconds later I lose almost all of the coins I just collected. Also after a drink has finished mixing I lose a lot of coins, sometimes a few thousand sometimes 50.

The only way I can revert the loss of coins is by closing and reopening the app & more recently I've found that if I lock my phone immediately after doing any of these things, wait for 15 seconds then unlock it I can keep from losing coins but it's not foolproof.

I do really enjoy playing the game & I am a paying customer so I really hope it can be fixed. It really takes a lot of the fun out of it having to go through all that trouble every time I do anything in the game.

I also never ever leave the game running in the background, other than the 15 seconds I have it locked to keep from losing the coins & that's been for less than half a day.

Thanks for the reply...
Maybe it's a problem with the newer versions of Android. Mine is in my previous post.

I almost forgot, two more things that make me lose coins are changing the type of music being played & putting out the driks gifted by neighbors. Literally almost everything I do in game causes me to lose them, the amount always varys. I noticed this happening the first time I played & it's definetly not just from mixing drinks or buying items, obviously then you're paying to do those things; it's when I'm doiing everything else that is not supposed to cost anything. The most I lost was 9,000 after filling the music from zero.

sounds like you are having some unique issues with your games. I would suggest emailing support@teamlava.com so they can look into your game. You will get an automatic response back to report this to the forum, but they will still look into your issue.

violetspring21
03-12-12, 08:07 AM
These are not unique issues Kooky, sorry. This has been happening to me frequently in all 3 of my "story" games, including Restaurant and Fashion too. Ive even used real cash to expand/buy items, so this is really really ticking me off! I can never get to my goal amount now it seems.

kooky panda
03-12-12, 08:32 AM
TL is showing it as a display issue. If you can post photos showing the loss of coins, this will help and I can send this over.

violetspring21
03-12-12, 08:56 AM
What is TL? I use my kindle to play.. not sure how to attatch screenshots with this thing, but I'll try to get on my PC today.

violetspring21
03-12-12, 08:59 AM
What is TL? I use the kindle to play, can I post screenshots on this?

violetspring21
03-12-12, 09:01 AM
Oops sorry about the double posting.

kooky panda
03-12-12, 11:23 AM
What is TL? I use my kindle to play.. not sure how to attatch screenshots with this thing, but I'll try to get on my PC today.
TL is Team Lava.
No the kindle does not have the option of taking screenshots. Can you write down your totals ?
Like when you go to bed write down your total coins. In the morning write down How many coins your welcome screen showed you earned, then
when you get into the game write down the total coins you have.

violetspring21
03-15-12, 11:04 AM
Well it seems its stopped happening now, but still is doing it in BS and RS.. ahh well I guess when you level up its not as noticeable.. I also wish the music would play longer so I could make money when I AM asleep.. does the white DJ booth do that? (Sorry kind of off topic here) but IIRC in Nightclub City that the more expensive the booth, the longer it would play music.