PDA

View Full Version : The 3 Most Wanted Things In Restaurant Story.

TheRandomDude
02-21-12, 02:18 PM
Hi guys I WANT EVERYONE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS POLL!
Sorry to the moderators if this is in the wrong section...
These are the 3 most wanted things in Restaurant story or any TL game!
These aren't really in order...

1 : A Block Button! There are many annoying and rude spammers/stalkers in Restaurant story! Many people have been being rude on my wall and just continuously spamming! Please, add a block button to get rid of these people! (the block button should disable them from coming to UR restaurant and writin on UR wall)

2 : Gem Confirmation Button! Many people just scroll to the right when they accidentally hit a little bit to the left and BAM! Hit a mystery box and lose 24 gems... This would be avoided if there was a little pop-up saying : Are you sure u want to make this purchase? And an option for yes and no!

3 : Getting Rid Of Pending Friend Requests : let there be an option to delete those annoying friend requests that have been pending for months!

Give me UR feedback below and Plz Plz Plz, don't forget to participate in the poll!

nmishii
02-21-12, 02:21 PM
A fourth would be Android Parity. I really would like to see Androids get the same features as iOS at the same time. Androids can't see how many parts they have in RS/BS, something iOS players have been able to do since September, and don't have goals in any games.

TheRandomDude
02-21-12, 02:25 PM
A fourth would be Android Parity. I really would like to see Androids get the same features as iOS at the same time. Androids can't see how many parts they have in RS/BS, something iOS players have been able to do since September, and don't have goals in any games.
Oh sorry I should have added that in the poll, it's not to late though! Everyone can write how they feel about any of these problems including tr Android Parity!

queentina3
02-21-12, 05:40 PM
You should have made another option: All the above. :p

freshfoods
02-21-12, 05:41 PM
its so obvious, we all want gem comfirmation buttons! XD