PDA

View Full Version : Reporting teamlava

Unregistered
10-31-10, 07:06 AM
What does the law say about game companies *****ing people out of their money? I've read all the post regarding restaurant story and I'm having all the same problems. Seems as if TL is not responding. Does anyone know who "we" can contact to get these issues handled in a more timely manner?

This game I'd a prime example of false advertisement.

Signed angry costumer.

Unregistered
10-31-10, 07:12 AM
What does the law say about game companies *****ing people out of their money? I've read all the post regarding restaurant story and I'm having all the same problems. Seems as if TL is not responding. Does anyone know who "we" can contact to get these issues handled in a more timely manner?

This game I'd a prime example of false advertisement.

Signed angry costumer.

Unless you have paid $, there is nothing legally u can do. A judge would throw out a complaint as frivolous...not me saying...just that's what it is from a legal stance. You have the option of just not playing, deleting, etc.. You don't like the free product, don't use. That's what the law will say.

I'm equally frustrated believe me.

Now if u pd real money for the gems, then you can lodge a complaint with apple and request a refund. As the developers aren't even acknowledging the issue, chances of getting your money back are high.

Unregistered
10-31-10, 07:17 AM
Unless you have paid $, there is nothing legally u can do. A judge would throw out a complaint as frivolous...not me saying...just that's what it is from a legal stance. You have the option of just not playing, deleting, etc.. You don't like the free product, don't use. That's what the law will say.

I'm equally frustrated believe me.

Now if u pd real money for the gems, then you can lodge a complaint with apple and request a refund. As the developers aren't even acknowledging the issue, chances of getting your money back are high.

I have spent money. So I should contact apple? Thanks

Unregistered
10-31-10, 12:17 PM
Go to iTunes Support, send them an email (or use their web form).

List your order number & $ amount.

I got an email back (less than 24 hours); which said my refund will be in my account in 3-5 business day.

That is what I called a reputable company with excellent customer services.

Kudo to Apple !