PDA

View Full Version : Things I'd love to know

coolbett
02-21-12, 11:54 AM
I looked through the current threads and didn't see these topics covered:

How long does it take to breed each pet?
What parts are needed to assemble specific items?
What happens when I "play" with other people's pets? Are they benefitted in some way?
How many gifts may I request a day?
How many gifts may I receive a day?
Are # of gifts one can receive limited only by the # of neighbors one has?

Many thanks for any and all answers!

omgeezitsvikki
02-21-12, 02:44 PM
1. I have posted screenshots of the pets that I've personally breeded here on the last page:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20668-Cross-Breed-Pictures/page11
and other people have too, so check in there for breeding times.

2. usually when building the betta fish or a fountain you need the water filter, getting the snowshoe cat i believe you need seeds and planks. and then the bird cages -purple valentines ones- you need a few but i can't remember what's needed at the moment, the purple bird cage you need valentine envelopes. Nothing else really needs anything, I have over 50 of each item just sitting in my storage.

3. when you play with others pets, it just boosts up your social hearts that appear at the bottom of your screen when you visit someone, it goes down when you don't visit daily though.

4,5,6. depends on how many neighbors you have, pretty much one a day from each neighbor if they send it to you. And you can only send one gift to each neighbor a day too.

Rachael98
02-21-12, 02:48 PM
1} As PSS is quite a new game, I don't think that records are yet fully established. However, I will try to find links to
2} partial - if not complete - lists, or perhaps someone else will.
3- It's the same for you too, just before I answer. When you play, your star rating goes up (hence more people are likely to play with yours), and when they collect they get an extra coin and xp bonus.
4- 1 per neighbour, but only up to 20 per day actually accepted, I think (clarification highly welcomed)
5- 20, plus a further 20 should you request them.
6- Only if you have less than 20 neighbours.

coolbett
02-21-12, 04:17 PM
1. I have posted screenshots of the pets that I've personally breeded here on the last page:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20668-Cross-Breed-Pictures/page11
and other people have too, so check in there for breeding times.

2. usually when building the betta fish or a fountain you need the water filter, getting the snowshoe cat i believe you need seeds and planks. and then the bird cages -purple valentines ones- you need a few but i can't remember what's needed at the moment, the purple bird cage you need valentine envelopes. Nothing else really needs anything, I have over 50 of each item just sitting in my storage.

3. when you play with others pets, it just boosts up your social hearts that appear at the bottom of your screen when you visit someone, it goes down when you don't visit daily though.

4,5,6. depends on how many neighbors you have, pretty much one a day from each neighbor if they send it to you. And you can only send one gift to each neighbor a day too.

Thank you, that's helpful. Later realized that breeding times are available when you go to breed, too.

coolbett
02-21-12, 04:22 PM
1} As PSS is quite a new game, I don't think that records are yet fully established. However, I will try to find links to
2} partial - if not complete - lists, or perhaps someone else will.
3- It's the same for you too, just before I answer. When you play, your star rating goes up (hence more people are likely to play with yours), and when they collect they get an extra coin and xp bonus.
4- 1 per neighbour, but only up to 20 per day actually accepted, I think (clarification highly welcomed)
5- 20, plus a further 20 should you request them.
6- Only if you have less than 20 neighbours.

Thank you, Rachael. Probably because it's newer, this game doesn't seem anywhere near as strategic as BS or RS.