PDA

View Full Version : Pop ups & Crashes!

Missibu
02-21-12, 07:28 AM
Holy cow, TL, I can't navigate at all in either RS or BS without crashing today. I cannot tip my Nbrs, check my news, etc, etc due to the pop ups causing me to crash every few seconds. I totally understand the need to advertise but geez, shouldnt we be able to play the game?

kattybell
02-21-12, 07:31 AM
What device are you using?

Missibu
02-21-12, 07:32 AM
iphone 4

kattybell
02-21-12, 07:34 AM
You could try clearing your cache, history and see if that helps with the crashes. You could also restart your phone.

Missibu
02-21-12, 07:36 AM
I've tried that, but I will try it again. Thank you!

kattybell
02-21-12, 07:37 AM
Yw, I hope that helps.

kooky panda
02-21-12, 08:35 AM
Check the current version of your iphone. You should be at least 4.3.5
Also close out all the games except for the Valentine Versions.
If you are at 4.3.5, try syncing your iphone to itunes, this sometimes helps with issues.
If you are playing on wifi, switch to 3G, to see if it is a connection problem.

pastrychef17
02-21-12, 01:42 PM
It's the ads. I've had this problem intermittently before no matter what I did, cache cleared, game deleted and reinstalled, etc. In the last few days it's gotten even worse. iphone 4, Valentine's version of both RS and Bakery. I'm playing less and less partly because of this. Can't play if I keep getting force closed out of the game and there's nothing more irritating than finally getting back into the game and immediately being confronted with the full page pop up ad for yet another TL game that, if I were to actually download and play, I'd probably get force-closed out of as well anyway.

TheRandomDude
02-21-12, 03:04 PM
Check the current version of your iphone. You should be at least 4.3.5
Also close out all the games except for the Valentine Versions.
If you are at 4.3.5, try syncing your iphone to itunes, this sometimes helps with issues.
If you are playing on wifi, switch to 3G, to see if it is a connection problem.

I'm currently using the regular version of Restaurant story (not valentines edition) and its working fine! Why do u need Valentines version?

greygull
02-21-12, 03:08 PM
Valentines versions have the newest bug fixes, that might not be pushed to the other versions yet. Keep an eye on your coin totals. If they are not added, delete the regular version and reinstall the Valentines one.

ButterPanda
02-21-12, 03:10 PM
As kooky said, if you are using wifi try switching to a 3g connection or vise versa to see if it helps lower the amount of times they pop up.