PDA

View Full Version : How do I visit farms using storm8ID

yaharalady
02-20-12, 10:46 PM
Is ther ea way to visit a farm using the Storm8ID? For instance, if someone mentions a feature of their farm in the forum, that I'd like to see is there a way for me to go there if they aren't my neighbor?

nmishii
02-20-12, 10:57 PM
You can invite them in the Invite Friends tab. Their farm will show up in a list in that tab with a Visit button.

julicius
02-21-12, 09:38 AM
but what if they decline your friend request?

sourlicorice2
02-21-12, 09:47 AM
Then they decline it. At least you'll be able to see what it is you wanted to check out.

bobbyrae
02-21-12, 09:50 AM
when you invite them, tip them and post on their wall that you tipped them. Some players will tip you back and also post on your wall. Then keep their post on your wall and you can visit them anytime you wish.

I hope you're not going to use this info to stalk anyone! But there it is. :p

viviansmo
02-21-12, 10:03 AM
I hope you're not going to use this info to stalk anyone! But there it is. :p

I ban you for enabling stalkers.... oops, wrong thread. :p

pinkster73
02-21-12, 10:08 AM
I have a stalker :$

bobbyrae
02-21-12, 10:12 AM
I know...I so know...But I tend to ignore them and just not post back. Eventually they go away. The other thing is that I tend not to post back on anyone's wall if I'm not their neighbour in some of the stories...so... :$

pinkster73
02-21-12, 10:14 AM
I know...I so know...But I tend to ignore them and just not post back. Eventually they go away. The other thing is that I tend not to post back on anyone's wall if I'm not their neighbour in some of the stories...so... :$

My stalker has never posted on my wall, or watered my farm. They just send an invite EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR WEEKS ON END. I decline it EVERY SINGLE DAY. Please stop!

viviansmo
02-21-12, 10:20 AM
don't decline it. don't accept it and don't decline it... just ignore it.

bobbyrae
02-21-12, 10:25 AM
My stalker has never posted on my wall, or watered my farm. They just send an invite EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR WEEKS ON END. I decline it EVERY SINGLE DAY. Please stop!
lol...post their farm name :-) lol.

Don't! I'm just kidding. It might be me (eeeek!) No i know it's not. :p

bobbyrae
02-21-12, 10:25 AM
exactly. I think they just want to see your pink farm :)

pinkster73
02-21-12, 10:26 AM

I figure they will get tired of inviting me every day. Eventually. Hopefully. It's creepy.

pinkster73
02-21-12, 10:27 AM
exactly. I think they just want to see your pink farm :)

That's what kooky said. But every day? And at least if you're going to stalk me then water.

bobbyrae
02-21-12, 10:32 AM
That's what kooky said. But every day? And at least if you're going to stalk me then water.
lol...you'd think that would be the very least they would do! :rolleyes:lol...it may drive you mad to just ignore the request, but that might be the best thing. They get to see your farm and you don't have any more requests :) That or change your storm 8 id...can we even change our storm 8 id?:confused:

kooky panda
02-21-12, 10:57 AM
I have one person that sends me an invite everyday, but they are 0 level and they have no tables out. They are not even playing the game.
What is up with that??

pinkster73
02-21-12, 11:16 AM
I have one person that sends me an invite everyday, but they are 0 level and they have no tables out. They are not even playing the game.
What is up with that??

They're in love with you, obviously.