PDA

View Full Version : Coin issue. Please read !!)(!!

sylvana21x
02-20-12, 01:07 PM
Overnight I made about 36 thousand coins. It didn't add to my accountant even after rebooting my iPod. Then about 16 hours later I logged in again and it said I made about 30 thousand coins. That hasn't been added to my account either. Neither was the previous 36 thousand coins I made that last night. So overall, my account is missing about 66 thousand coins.

You guys claim it's a display issue but even when I go to buy something that I would have had enough coins for, it says that I dont have enough coins and suggests me to buy some.

I have had this issue before.

Rachael98
02-20-12, 01:30 PM
Who said a display issue?

Also, what fixed it last time, and have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game (progress is saved)?

kooky panda
02-20-12, 01:32 PM
If you have not done so, download the Fashion Valentine Game from the application store.

queentina3
02-20-12, 01:56 PM
Who said a display issue?

Also, what fixed it last time, and have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game (progress is saved)?

It was either DW or GM, they posted that the missing coin issue through-out all the games was just a display issue and that the informaton on TLs servers was accurate. I can't recall which thread, nor am I going to go digging for it, this was weeks ago and there have been too many threads since then.

kooky panda
02-20-12, 02:05 PM
There have been a couple of different coin issues that have been waiting on manual bug fix downloads. The Valentine versions for IOS should fix these and androids just has some new updates released in the games that should have some bug fixes. Not to say a new one has not started, but right trying to make sure everyone has the most current versions of the games that have the bug fixes.

nmishii
02-20-12, 02:13 PM
It appears the coin loss issues on my Android have been resolved. At least for the few times I monitored it.

Rachael98
02-20-12, 02:54 PM
It was either DW or GM, they posted that the missing coin issue through-out all the games was just a display issue and that the informaton on TLs servers was accurate. I can't recall which thread, nor am I going to go digging for it, this was weeks ago and there have been too many threads since then.

I must have missed it, thanks:).

circoit
02-21-12, 08:08 AM

In what way? what does it mean that it is a "display" issue? My coin value is exactly the same as it was last night, and I have sold through a bunch of my items. This is the second night in a row this has happened and if I total the amount of coin from all the times this has happened, I am down over 200,000 coin. My total has never readjusted to reflect the coins lost at night. So - on the servers, do I have 200,000 more coin than it is showing on my game? I think its a bunch of bull - they are either lying through their teeth, or they have no idea what is really going on .

I am just so pissed because I am trying to expand and this is making it impossible.

I am on the most current Valentine's day version, I have already tried deleting and reinstalling and now it has happened two nights in a row.

kooky panda
02-21-12, 08:29 AM
In what way? what does it mean that it is a "display" issue? My coin value is exactly the same as it was last night, and I have sold through a bunch of my items. This is the second night in a row this has happened and if I total the amount of coin from all the times this has happened, I am down over 200,000 coin. My total has never readjusted to reflect the coins lost at night. So - on the servers, do I have 200,000 more coin than it is showing on my game? I think its a bunch of bull - they are either lying through their teeth, or they have no idea what is really going on .

I am just so pissed because I am trying to expand and this is making it impossible.

I am on the most current Valentine's day version, I have already tried deleting and reinstalling and now it has happened two nights in a row.

there were different coin loss issues, some display, some coin losses. If you are on the valentine game and have all other fashion games deleted, what device do you play on? and what is the current version of your device?

Are you seeing the coin losses right after your daily pop up? Can you tell if the product is being put back on the shelves after you lose the coins?

ScrapElegance
02-23-12, 06:41 PM
I'm having issues with loss coins and loss clothes. I just heard of the Valentine Day version. If I download this version, to replace the regular version, will I lose my progress or will it be considered a whole other game and staring from scratch?

kooky panda
02-23-12, 06:51 PM
I'm having issues with loss coins and loss clothes. I just heard of the Valentine Day version. If I download this version, to replace the regular version, will I lose my progress or will it be considered a whole other game and staring from scratch?
The valentine game runs along with the regular game. When you download your current store will show up.

MizCricket
02-24-12, 09:55 AM

They have no idea what's going on. I've sent extensive info to tech support about this happening in my game with no resolution. I was also saving for an expansion when I noticed it happening, and it took FOREVER to get the coins I needed.

I have figured out a few tricks to make it less likely that you'll lose all your coins. One is to never gift using the pop-up window that opens when you start the game. If you do, then your coins will most likely be gone for good. Just close all the windows that open at startup. The go visit a nbr and return to your store. Within 2-3 nbr visits, your coin total should go up to where it should be. I don't need to tell you how annoying it is to have to make a mental note of your coin total every time you close the game so you can check it when you come back.

veenilla
02-25-12, 03:50 AM
I'm having the same problem and it started after I invited neighbors and they sent me gifts :/ Please fix this... I'm on Android

queentina3
02-25-12, 09:15 AM
I'm having the same problem and it started after I invited neighbors and they sent me gifts :/ Please fix this... I'm on Android

Do you have the latest version of Fashion from the Android Market? It came out on 2/22 and the version is: 1.3.7.02, you can check the help section of your game and see if that is the version showing in the bottom right corner.

veenilla
02-25-12, 06:44 PM
Yes...

veenilla
02-25-12, 07:09 PM
My money just keeps decreasing after I close all of the news :/

azarea99
02-26-12, 08:19 AM
I'm having the same issue. I'm on a Droid X and I have the most recent version of the game.

DaojinWildfire
02-27-12, 03:39 PM
After you are done playing the game, do you leave the app minimized in the background or do you completely exit the game?

azarea99
02-27-12, 04:18 PM
After you are done playing the game, do you leave the app minimized in the background or do you completely exit the game?

I always completely exit my game.

veenilla
02-27-12, 07:59 PM
Yea. I always exit my game too...

jemmamarxclose
02-29-12, 05:53 AM
I have same issue. Have lost over 90000 coins in the last 3 days because they not reflecting on my balance. I'm on the valentine version, so it is wrong to assume that this version is 'the fix' for the Coin problem.

kooky panda
02-29-12, 06:11 AM
I have same issue. Have lost over 90000 coins in the last 3 days because they not reflecting on my balance. I'm on the valentine version, so it is wrong to assume that this version is 'the fix' for the Coin problem.

Do you close out your game completely when not playing, or do you let it run in the background?

jemmamarxclose
02-29-12, 03:14 PM
Hi. I close it completely every time (ie. not open in the background). I notice it happens most when a lot of coins have accumulated over night. Not so much when it's a couple thousand.

MizCricket
02-29-12, 04:20 PM

It happens either way. I've had it happen when my phone is off all night and I turn it on in the morning. Usually visitng a nbr and coming back to your store once or twice will cause it to update. Gifting a nbr from the pop up window that opens when you start the game is just about a guarantee that your coins are lost for good.

veenilla
02-29-12, 05:58 PM
Closing the game then open it again seem to update it too o.o

kooky panda
02-29-12, 07:42 PM
post from DW

If you are not playing the game, we recommend that you close the app instead of leaving it running in the background. Leaving the game running in the background can cause a sync error and there will be discrepancies in the game data on your device and our servers. It is best to close the app completely and open it again when you're ready to play to ensure you do not experience any issues with your coins.

veenilla
02-29-12, 09:56 PM
I always close my game completely but still experience missing coins. :(

MizCricket
03-01-12, 02:29 PM
post from DW

Is there any particular reason why TL keeps suggesting that when it doesn't work? At least it doesn't work in Fashion. Updating to the latest version doesn't help either.