PDA

View Full Version : Not able to purchase gems!

sweetthing1
02-20-12, 10:40 AM
Not able to purchase gems....this is an ongoing problem I've been having with all of my story games...I delete and reinstall and sometimes..I can buy them..rarely...with this game being so gem oriented it's very frustrating! Please fix!

kooky panda
02-20-12, 01:45 PM
What device do you play on?

sweetthing1
02-22-12, 08:56 AM
I play on an iPad. I emailed team lava many times again after posting this....the reply I got back was to tell them my new device so they could transfer my games....I emailed back their response made no sense! The emails before kept telling me to be patient they are working on it.....it's been months....updates are nice but it would be great if they would work on bugs, lol. I reload the games constantly and reset my device and rarely I get "lucky" and don't have a blank gem purchase box....

kattybell
02-22-12, 09:01 AM
I play on an iPad. I emailed team lava many times again after posting this....the reply I got back was to tell them my new device so they could transfer my games....I emailed back their response made no sense! The emails before kept telling me to be patient they are working on it.....it's been months....updates are nice but it would be great if they would work on bugs, lol. I reload the games constantly and reset my device and rarely I get "lucky" and don't have a blank gem purchase box....

I don't know if you've read this thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices

sweetthing1
02-22-12, 03:41 PM
Wow.....thanks for the info...I will have to print that one out, lol.....my sync computer is "out of town" I will try it next week will let you know if it works....seems like TL should have an easier fix then me having to redo my iPad. But I appreciate the information:)

geronde
03-03-12, 04:20 PM
They are making this much more difficult than it needs to be. I run an iPad with the most current version and regularly run into the problem of not being able to purchase gems. I delete the app I am having an issue with, most often Zoo Story 2. Then I shut my iPad completely off. I wait a minute or so, turn my iPad back on and reload the app I deleted. When the app opens I am able to purchase gems again. Only takes a couple minutes and good as new! I can't tell you how long it lasts, as I am not buying gems all the time,but this is a really quick fix when I want to buy!