PDA

View Full Version : Delete for Pending Gifts

JohnDede
02-20-12, 09:02 AM
Any chance we could get a delete button in the pending gifts list, like on the wall? Some of those gifts hang around in the list for 3 days, even though they're in My Gifts. If someone needs that info in the list, they can just wait till the server dumps it, but it's mostly just annoying digging through it to move between parts of that list.

DaisyGirlie
02-20-12, 05:51 PM
Yes please! I second that request! I have to scroll through a bunch of "pending gifts" that I've already accepted to get to the gift request and pending neighbors sections. There's a button to delete items off the wall. Sure would be nice to have one under Messages->News as well.

sehana
02-20-12, 06:02 PM
count my vote

queentina3
02-21-12, 08:04 AM
I would like this as well.

One of the things I noticed this AM was that pending gifts that were cleared from my News yesterday, came back today. Once I took care of all the pending gifts by accepting/declining them, then went and tipped/gifted those neighbors, they disappeared again as well as most of the ones that were "new". I usually have 1 or 2 that hang around, but I have a feeling it is because those neighbors haven't cleared the cache on their game, and until they do, they will continue to clutter up my News Feed.

TheRandomDude
02-22-12, 08:38 PM
If your pending gifts are parts, to get rid of the pending gift you must gift back...

If your pending gifts are food, use the food and the pending gifts of food should go away... Hope this helps!

queentina3
02-22-12, 08:44 PM
If your pending gifts are parts, to get rid of the pending gift you must gift back...

If your pending gifts are food, use the food and the pending gifts of food should go away... Hope this helps!

It doesn't as that was already done and is an issue through-out all the games with many players. But thanks for trying. :)

JohnDede
02-23-12, 07:26 AM
I'm scrolling through 30 pending gifts again this morning, in order to get to the requests and news feed. This gets really old, fast.

veenilla
02-23-12, 10:42 PM
I have the same problem =(
Does anyone know if it counts towards the 20 gifts max?

iusedtobedigusr
02-23-12, 11:08 PM
What ****s me is that TL said news feed is at 10 to reduce time loading. But they let 30 use gift messages clog up the top of it, Don't they all have to load too?

queentina3
02-24-12, 08:48 AM
What ****s me is that TL said news feed is at 10 to reduce time loading. But they let 30 use gift messages clog up the top of it, Don't they all have to load too?

ROFL!! Apparantly not! Can't you tell when you're getting an answer that is just brushing you off? :p

We can have a ton of messages on our Walls, including emoji, but can't have more than 10 in news feed? Yeah, something is fishy in that answer. :rolleyes: I put it down to either not knowing how to code it, or to darn lazy to give it to us.

TheRandomDude
02-24-12, 05:33 PM
It doesn't as that was already done and is an issue through-out all the games with many players. But thanks for trying. :)

This works for me though :D

queentina3
02-24-12, 05:51 PM
This works for me though :D

Yes, you're having to gift AGAIN. These people were already gifted the day before, disappeared from the News Feed, then come back the next day. That is a problem and we shouldn't have to re-gift something we already gifted the day before. Also, I have a neighbor that is sitting in my RS News Feed with 2 entries, for the past 2 days, and both buttons are greyed out. There isn't anything more I can do as I've gifted and tipped them both days.

I already tip/gift almost all my neigbors in all my games daily, now TL wants me to do it twice because they've messed up the News Feed? Yeah right. TL needs to fix this!