PDA

View Full Version : New Design of animal exhibit

Limaxa
02-20-12, 07:33 AM
Hello! I'm very confused.:confused: I noticed that the design of the exhibits changed, for example now there is Water around the Zebra and there are also palms.. It looks totally different. First i thought ok i played a bit too much, but i took a photo and then i saw that it was New. The Problem is : every Day my exhibits look different.. One Day it's old style, the other day again the new style (which looks much better). Can someone tell me how his or her zoo exhibits look like? I would show you the pics but i don't Know how to do it:(
Sorry for my english;)

atlantisonearth
02-20-12, 07:47 AM
In order to take a screenshot of your device (assuming you are on iOS... what is your device?) you must click the power and home button simultaneously

Limaxa
02-20-12, 07:55 AM
In order to take a screenshot of your device (assuming you are on iOS... what is your device?) you must click the power and home button simultaneously
I don't know how to.. Upload(?) them so that you can See them here

kooky panda
02-20-12, 08:55 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum

farmer217
02-20-12, 09:38 AM
Are you talking about after upgrading animals?

Before upgrade, zebra had lime green on the base. After upgrade it goes to an olive green and adds trees. Final upgrade is palm trees then another bushy tree on the other side.

Is this what you mean?

Limaxa
02-20-12, 10:17 AM
Are you talking about after upgrading animals?

Before upgrade, zebra had lime green on the base. After upgrade it goes to an olive green and adds trees. Final upgrade is palm trees then another bushy tree on the other side.

Is this what you mean?

No Zoo 1^^