PDA

View Full Version : candy cane trees and seasonal items mastery

bittsville
02-19-12, 07:51 PM
Hi first time posting. Level 65 farm.

I have noticed the candy cane trees are out of my store now, even though the other seasonal trees that I earned are still there. I still have candy cane trees planted, but I am wondering if I can still complete them to level 4 since they are out of the store. I can't tell where I am with them on the levels because they are out of the store. I would like to move them off my farm but I am **this close** to mastering them and it seems silly to uproot them now. Can anyone tell me what is going on?

Also I am frustrated the white poinsettias disappeared just as I was about to master them. Is this what will keep happening with the seasonal items? I was under the impression that the red poinsettias were going to go, not the white ones. I am wondering if it's worth trying to master the heart trees, chocolate roses, etc if we never know when they will be pulled from the farm. :mad:

pinkster73
02-19-12, 08:14 PM
I answered in your other thread.

The pointsettas are gone. You can't buy more trees but can master from what you already have. You have to harvest a tree 870 times to master it. The Valentines stuff will disappear February 28 -ish.

bittsville
02-19-12, 08:16 PM
I answered in your other thread.

The pointsettas are gone. You can't buy more trees but can master from what you already have. You have to harvest a tree 870 times to master it. The Valentines stuff will disappear February 28 -ish.
SHould I be counting? lol.

pinkster73
02-19-12, 08:18 PM
Post 3 of this explains mastering. I had to do some math to make sure I mastered white pointsettas

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16823-Get-Out-On-the-Farm-(FAQ-for-Beginners)