PDA

View Full Version : Customers Getting Paid to Supply Food at Local Restaurant - Owner Stumped

deadpix
10-31-10, 04:50 AM
I closed my restaurant last night and updated it. Did some cooking, built up a nice big pile of food, put some long-cook items on the appliances and went to bed in the absolute confidence that the update had, like a super roach motel, ****ed off all the bugs in my kitchen.

Woke up, checked my cash register, 720,174 coins. Building up just nicely. Opened the restaurant and went out to meet some friends.

Came back 3 hours later and checked in on my restaurant. The ever helpful message said I'd earned 9,142 coins while I was away. Yes, everything seemed OK until I checked the cash register; I should have had, in total, 729,316 coins or more, instead, there was only 721,811!!

What?!? Was my waiter filling his own pockets or something?

I decided to do a stock take of my food and things didn't seem to be right there? Was I imagining it or did I actually have more? Once I had a count of the food, I put it in the background again and went out for coffee.

Came back an hour later, did a stock count and WOW! My waffles went up from 5,554 to 5,693 servings. All my other food items showed a similar increase in quantities. Looked into my cash register and found that it had now gone down to 719,103 coins!!

It boggles the mind, but my customers must either be supplying my restaurant and are being paid for it or perhaps they are now be bringing back all the food they ate in the last few days and returning it to my restaurant for a refund!!

If this goes on, I'll go into the red!!

Y3H
10-31-10, 09:49 AM
Yea that happened to me too, I was trying to get rid of my stocked food and plan out a new menu. I even hastily spent vast amount of my money on decorations. Being left with a 2 digit number cash, I was still confident that my stocked food will get me back my all so sweet profits.

And from there my money seem to go haywire.

From starting cash of 56, the notification stated I earned 30,000+

However when I returned (a few hours later) I gained a measly 2000 gold and food supplies were dwindling at a snail rate.

At first I thought it was normal, maybe a slight bug, since this is not of a big deal as long I can earn my money back, although the slight frustration that my stocks are clearing so slow.

Then it got weird, I further earnt a few more thousands to the point of 9000, I begin to cook some dishes to prepare the stock. I roughly had 6000 left. The next time I checked, I had 3000. What the? And my food supplies increased a little bit.

Unregistered
10-31-10, 06:27 PM
Yes, something is definitely wrong with the program update, I know there are a lot of upset players out there including myself. Something fishy with TL :(

Y3H
11-01-10, 06:07 AM
Currently I earnt back my 20k, with no signs of losing gold. Thought it was all over, started cooking more dishes and went away for 4 hours. Now left with 9k? What!!??!