PDA

View Full Version : A Question About ID's....

lyer1
02-19-12, 06:53 PM
This question is directed towards either a moderator or another TL employee who has the knowledge to answer my this question with accurate certainty:

What (if any) are the repercussions of sharing another party's ID for a neighbor request?

I'd appreciate any feedback...there is another player making trouble on the game, and I'm thinking a few neighbor requests wouldn't hurt. :p

kooky panda
02-19-12, 07:30 PM
I am not sure what you are asking?? Are you asking if you give someone else one of your neighbors storm ID or someone is giving other people your storm ID?

lyer1
02-19-12, 07:55 PM
I am not sure what you are asking?? Are you asking if you give someone else one of your neighbors storm ID or someone is giving other people your storm ID?

Sadly, she WAS my neighbor until she started behaving badly on others Walls, and encouraging others to behave badly as well, so in the spirit of "Be Careful What You Wish For", I'd like to HELP HER obtain some more neighbors. ;-)
I know it seems childish, but I feel this would be a fairly harmless form of discipline and might teach her a lesson...BUT, because I am a high-level (high-dollar) player, I'd like NOT to be banned for sharing the ID, and so I am checking with the powers that be FIRST. :-)

pinkster73
02-19-12, 08:10 PM
Don't go there

lyer1
02-19-12, 08:11 PM
Don't go there

Officially?

sweetstuff525
02-19-12, 08:14 PM
The best way to get back at someone is ignore them eventually they will get tired of bothering you , just delete them and move on or you can email team lava with screenshots of the abuse and let the handle it

pinkster73
02-19-12, 08:20 PM
Officially?

Oh I'm not at all official. I meant it sounds like a bad situation brewing so it might be better to stay out of it.

lyer1
02-19-12, 08:32 PM
Oh I'm not at all official. I meant it sounds like a bad situation brewing so it might be better to stay out of it.

Yes- It IS bad...I hate to see innocent players who are trying to enjoy the game being harassed by upper-level players (mainly 96'ers) who thrive on ignorance and drama...if any of you spend any significant time on BS or RS, then you probably know about which herd of bad "sheeple" I am referring to...TL won't do anything because it's not abuse (per se), but I hate to see poor behavior continue unchecked, which led me down this sad, dark road of planned revenge. ;-)

pinkster73
02-19-12, 08:35 PM
Yes- It IS bad...I hate to see innocent players who are trying to enjoy the game being harassed by upper-level players (mainly 96'ers) who thrive on ignorance and drama...if any of you spend any significant time on BS or RS, then you probably know about which herd of bad "sheeple" I am referring to...TL won't do anything because it's not abuse (per se), but I hate to see poor behavior continue unchecked, which led me down this sad, dark road of planned revenge. ;-)

I only play farm, but I've heard about big drama in bs and rs. I'm too old for drama :p

lyer1
02-19-12, 08:38 PM
I only play farm, but I've heard about big drama in bs and rs. I'm too old for drama :p

Hahaha!! Me too, which is why I wanna put these players to bed...(As my Uncle Vito would say, in a menacing voice) ;-)

sylvie4163
02-19-12, 08:40 PM

Just wait til you miss the pink enchanted fountain offer :p ;) xD

pinkster73
02-19-12, 08:40 PM
Hahaha!! Me too, which is why I wanna put these players to bed...(As my Uncle Vito would say, in a menacing voice) ;-)

But you could just end up getting yourself punished.

pinkster73
02-19-12, 08:41 PM
Just wait til you miss the pink enchanted fountain offer :p ;) xD

Oh I'm NOT above making drama about pink stuff.

kooky panda
02-19-12, 08:51 PM
Sadly, she WAS my neighbor until she started behaving badly on others Walls, and encouraging others to behave badly as well, so in the spirit of "Be Careful What You Wish For", I'd like to HELP HER obtain some more neighbors. ;-)
I know it seems childish, but I feel this would be a fairly harmless form of discipline and might teach her a lesson...BUT, because I am a high-level (high-dollar) player, I'd like NOT to be banned for sharing the ID, and so I am checking with the powers that be FIRST. :-)

Disciplining members for bad behavior in game is only done by support. Taking this on yourself, may lead to a complaint against you which in turn may lead to actions taken against you by support.
If you have an issue with a player, the best thing to do, is ignore the posts. You can also take screen shots of the walls and submit these to support for them to investigate .

lyer1
02-19-12, 08:58 PM
Disciplining members for bad behavior in game is only done by support. Taking this on yourself, may lead to a complaint against you which in turn may lead to actions taken against you by support.
If you have an issue with a player, the best thing to do, is ignore the posts. You can also take screen shots of the walls and submit these to support for them to investigate .

Well, I suppose that ends my brief stab at vigilantism...sigh.

lyer1
02-19-12, 08:59 PM
BUT, if y'all change your mind, please let me know....The results would have been EPIC! ;-)