PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Pet Game! How to Play and Rules.

TheDragonZoo
02-19-12, 02:50 PM
Here's a new game I came up with. It's a game where you do something with the pet and points are added or subtracted from it. The game ends in 7 days. The pet

with the most points at the end of the game wins, and the people who selected the number pertaining to the pet win the game. (no prizes are awarded, sorry. If

this game becomes a hit, it could be a contest, and then prizes could be.)

Here's how it works:

I'll select one super secret pet that only I know the stats about it. Since I'm creating the pets and the point system for each character (The pet characters...

32 in all... are actually from the game I'm creating), I cannot influence the game (that would be *****ing, sort of). There will be 4 pets to choose from for

each bout. You will not know what the pet is... only it's species. The name itself should give you a slight hint (pretend you just bought a new pet you know

nothing about.). You guys get to choose which pet you like. Choose 1 and ONLY 1. The pet you choose you must stick to and attempt to support it. On your first

post, state the pet you want to choose, then attempt to do something it likes. You have to wait 4 posts to post again. Your choice of one of the given options

could be a positive influence on the pet, and therefore points are added to the pet, which signify it's happiness. Otherwise, it's a negative influence to the

pet and it will subtract points from the pet, which makes it sadder. The pet that is the happiest at the end of the 7 day run wins, and the people who choose

that pet win that competition (ROUND). Then, a new round (new post) is posted, and the next round begins! At the end of the 32 mystery pet run (8 Rounds), the

game will end until some moderator or special person wants to run it again per my permission (you need to have new ideas.).

Before the game, I will create a point list that will determine what is positive and negative to 4 pets. Those pets will be the mystery pets that will

participate in that round. I will not post the point chart until the game ends and the winner has been announced because if I do post it, then the point of the

game is pointless, and will no longer be determined by chance... people will overuse the highest points. The real object of the game is to guess what pleases

the animal the most... just like you would when you first get your pet. This also allows you to try different methods in case the one you use often is a bad one

and may put your pet into the negative (however, you won't know if it is until the game ends!). Watch out, though... a bad choice could cost your team your pet

and throw you back to 0 points (Like giving a mouse a hug... that will **** it.)!

In this game, we could have more than one winning mystery pet. In that case, those teams win.

So, I will give a short example.

Mystery Pet 1: Cat
Mystery Pet 2: Dog
Mystery Pet 3: Mouse
Mystery Pet 4: Elephant

Options:
Feed Grass
Feed Meat
Feed Manufactured Food
Rub it
Scratch it
Pet it
Play Dead
Play Hide and Seek
Play Ball
Give it Kibbles
Give it a Hug
Give it a Bath
Spend Quiet Time With it.
Exercise with it.
Train it for battle.

Guy 1: I choose Mouse. Feed it Manufactured Food
Girl 1: I choose Dog. Play Dead
Guy 2: I choose Elephant. Give it a bath
Girl 2: I choose Cat. Scratch it
Guy 1: Rub it
Girl 1: Give it Kibbles
Guy 2: Feed it Grass
Girl 2: Feed it Manufactured Food
Guy 1: Spend Quiet time with it
Girl 1: Give it a hug
Guy 2: Play Ball
Girl 2: Give it a Bath
Guy 1: Train it for battle

TIME!

The saddest animal is Cat, with 1 point
Dog and Mouse are tied for the 2nd happiest, with 3 points each.
Elephant is the happiest animal, with 9 points total.
There were no casualties in this round.

The Elephant wins the Round! Congrats, Guy 2! You are a virtual pet master! Please join us for our next round!

And great job to everyone else. Please play again with us soon!

TOTALS:

Cat: +1

1. Scratch it +2
2. Feed it Manufactured Food +2
3. Give it a Bath -3

Feed Grass = -2
Feed Meat = -3
Feed Manufactured Food = +2
Rub it = -1
Scratch it = +3
Pet it = +2
Play Dead = -3
Play Hide and Seek =-2
Play Ball = +1
Give it Kibbles = -1
Give it a Hug = +3
Give it a Bath = -3
Spend Quiet Time With it. = +3
Exercise with it. = -2
Train it for battle. = -3

Dog: +3

1. Play Dead +1
2. Give it Kibbles +3
3. Give it a hug - 1

Feed Grass = -1
Feed Meat = +3
Feed Manufactured Food = +2
Rub it = +1
Scratch it = -1
Pet it = +1
Play Dead = +1
Play Hide and Seek = +2
Play Ball = +1
Give it Kibbles = +3
Give it a Hug = -1
Give it a Bath = -3
Spend Quiet Time With it. = -2
Exercise with it. = +3
Train it for battle. = +2

Mouse: +3

1. Feed it Manufactured Food +4
2. Rub it -2
3. Spend Quiet time with it +5
4. Train it for battle -4

Feed Grass = -1
Feed Meat = -3
Feed Manufactured Food = +4
Rub it = -2
Scratch it -3
Pet it = -1
Play Dead = -4
Play Hide and Seek = -4
Play Ball = -3
Give it Kibbles = -2
Give it a Hug = X
Give it a Bath = -4
Spend Quiet Time With it. = +5
Exercise with it. = -3
Train it for battle. = -4

Elephant: +9

1. Give it a bath +3
2. Feed it Grass +4
3. Play Ball +2

Feed Grass = +4
Feed Meat = -3
Feed Manufactured Food = -2
Rub it = +2
Scratch it = +3
Pet it = +1
Play Dead = -3
Play Hide and Seek = +1
Play Ball = +2
Give it Kibbles = -1
Give it a Hug = +2
Give it a Bath = +3
Spend Quiet Time With it = +3
Exercise with it = -1
Train it for battle = -4

So, now you know the rules and how to play. If you have any questions, post below, and I will answer them. The first round will be posted on a new forum. Keep

this forum open for questions and sticky it for reference back to.

TheDragonZoo
02-19-12, 02:53 PM
OOPS! Looks like my text document file messed up my alignment of sentences! :S