PDA

View Full Version : Collect animal husbandry??

Mayarosengren
02-19-12, 02:35 PM
Hi! I wonder why I don't get XP from my animals???
Which animals do I need for collect animal husbandry things? And how many each?
I got a lots of cows nd pig, sheep, lamb, corp, white chicken, brown chicken, roosters nd hogs nd love horse. Ive never collect animal husbandry things nd I'm in level 47! Plz help me!

pinkster73
02-19-12, 05:28 PM
You mean for the collectibles? You get them for buying animals, not collecting from them.

hectorloch
02-20-12, 07:42 AM
... and animals don't give regular XP. You get some XP on buying them but it's a one time shot.

Mayarosengren
02-20-12, 08:41 AM
Ok thanks!=) But Then I need to buy a loads of animals If I will get any things for collect to my animal husbandry?? Or How many animals Do I need to buy? Is there any specifics animals that gives the things for animal husbandry?

hectorloch
02-20-12, 09:03 AM
Right, mayarosengren. Two different things you asked about (1) XP from animals and (2) rewards under Animal Husbandry in Collectibles. I guess we're clear about (1) now.

Rewards under Collectibles are random. There is no set number and you take your chances. I personally think you get a reward about every hundred - but there are 4 items in each set to get and one of those items is very hard to get. I bought 2,000 hens once just to see - I came nowhere near winning anything. So, my advice - sadly - is forget Collectibles and concentrate on other challenges the game can offer e.g. crop mastery, attaining higher levels, the Goals even. Sorry. It was a good game feature but ruined by being made next to unachievable.

SmokeyMtnGirl
02-20-12, 09:04 AM
I wish I knew which animals to buy to get the rewards :(

SmokeyMtnGirl
02-20-12, 09:05 AM
Right, mayarosengren. Two different things you asked about (1) XP from animals and (2) rewards under Animal Husbandry in Collectibles. I guess we're clear about (1) now.

Rewards under Collectibles are random. There is no set number and you take your chances. I personally think you get a reward about every hundred - but there are 4 items in each set to get and one of those items is very hard to get. I bough
t 2,000 hens once just to see - I came nowhere near winning anything. So, my advice - sadly - is forget Collectibles and concentrate on other challenges the game can offer e.g. crop mastery, attaining higher levels, the Goals even. Sorry. It was a good game feature but ruined by being made next to unachievable.

2000 hens? 2000 HENS? Did you have any roosters? Man, you must a had eggs comin out your eyeballs!!!!

hectorloch
02-20-12, 10:07 AM
Yes, it was quite a sight.

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z345/hectorloch/37934dfd.jpg

sourlicorice2
02-20-12, 10:15 AM

Rewards under Collectibles are random. There is no set number and you take your chances. I personally think you get a reward about every hundred - but there are 4 items in each set to get and one of those items is very hard to get. I bought 2,000 hens once just to see - I came nowhere near winning anything. So, my advice - sadly - is forget Collectibles and concentrate on other challenges the game can offer e.g. crop mastery, attaining higher levels, the Goals even. Sorry. It was a good game feature but ruined by being made next to unachievable.

I so agree. I don't even bother with them. A few I get every now (and not from actually trying to) and then but always the same ones. The others I've given up on as there is no point now. It started off a fun feature but now collectables might as well be removed as they have been rendered useless.

pinkster73
02-20-12, 10:53 AM
Yes, it was quite a sight.

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z345/hectorloch/37934dfd.jpg

Omg your farm must have smelled so bad that day :p

hectorloch
02-20-12, 11:02 AM
Yes, but the gardeners are reaping the benefits now - all that nutrient in the flowers :)

I tried to sell them all after the experiment but fell asleep doing so - I see I still have 1279 in Inventory !

Mayarosengren
02-20-12, 02:22 PM
I got one more question... How many levels are there in the game? I play bakery nd farm story... Ive only seen few have 94 or 96 but I've them as nbr since long.. Im in level 63 in bakery and 48 in farm story...
Thanks for the answer about my other questions:)

hectorloch
02-20-12, 02:26 PM
I got one more question... How many levels are there in the game? I play bakery nd farm story... Ive only seen few have 94 or 96 but I've them as nbr since long.. Im in level 63 in bakery and 48 in farm story...
Thanks for the answer about my other questions:)

96 is the highest designated level although in FS two players have achieved Level 97.

bobbyrae
02-20-12, 02:34 PM
Yes, but the gardeners are reaping the benefits now - all that nutrient in the flowers :)

I tried to sell them all after the experiment but fell asleep doing so - I see I still have 1279 in Inventory !

They may come in useful one day...good grief...2000 hens! What a cacophony!!!!

queentina3
02-20-12, 05:21 PM
OMG Hector, that is a lot of hens!!! Don't they keep you up with all that squaking? :p

viviansmo
02-20-12, 05:56 PM
A brown hen army might come in handy for a zombie invasion...

Another of my neighbors did the same thing. Hundreds and hundreds of chickens. And he did finally get his cowboy.

queentina3
02-20-12, 06:01 PM
A brown hen army might come in handy for a zombie invasion...

Another of my neighbors did the same thing. Hundreds and hundreds of chickens. And he did finally get his cowboy.

That's funny, it took buying chickens to get a cowboy. Don't horses and cowboys go more hand-in-hand? :p

pinkster73
02-20-12, 06:03 PM
Omg I hate clicking on the 2 roosters I have out, nevermind an army.

queentina3
02-20-12, 06:07 PM
Well it looks like nmishii has a gnome army getting prepared for battle, maybe her gnomes and his hens could do battle with the winner taking all? hahaha

nmishii
02-20-12, 06:38 PM
Well it looks like nmishii has a gnome army getting prepared for battle, maybe her gnomes and his hens could do battle with the winner taking all? hahaha

I put my gnomes away last night to plant pink candles. I can bring them out again for a battle. The stakes aren't that great - if I win I get 2000 brown chickens, if I lose there goes all my gnomes. I have one enchanted axe - would need to buy more if I went to battle (sorry pinkster, but this is a battle.)

queentina3
02-20-12, 06:43 PM
Awe, I'm going to miss looking at them when I visit. I laughed everytime I saw them as they reminded me of the clones from star wars getting ready to go into battle. :p

nmishii
02-20-12, 07:04 PM
Awe, I'm going to miss looking at them when I visit. I laughed everytime I saw them as they reminded me of the clones from star wars getting ready to go into battle. :p

I'll bring them back out this weekend or early next week. After I get my pink candles, candy hearts, and chocolate strawberries mastered.

pinkster73
02-20-12, 07:10 PM
I put my gnomes away last night to plant pink candles. I can bring them out again for a battle. The stakes aren't that great - if I win I get 2000 brown chickens, if I lose there goes all my gnomes. I have one enchanted axe - would need to buy more if I went to battle (sorry pinkster, but this is a battle.)

I would lend you my stupid catapult if I could

lin77
02-20-12, 08:11 PM
I have a neighbor who wants to know if u can get the animal husbandry from gifted animals or do they have to purchase them themselves? And does anyone know which animals to get? Thx.

nmishii
02-20-12, 08:23 PM
From what I read, you have to purchase the animals to get the animal husbandry collectables. Existing animals and gifted animals don't count.

lin77
02-20-12, 08:23 PM
From what I read, you have to purchase the animals to get the animal husbandry collectables. Existing animals and gifted animals don't count.

Ok thank you, I will let them know! :)

yaharalady
02-20-12, 10:20 PM
Does anyone know how to get the other collectibles, butterflies, domestic blis, etc?

nmishii
02-20-12, 10:29 PM
This thread will tell you what you need to do to collect collectables:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18281-LIST-COLLECTIBLES-How-to-get-them-in-Farm-Restaurant-and-Bakery-Stories.