PDA

View Full Version : Be aware game trick!

yakiebi
02-19-12, 03:52 AM
Actually I love playing FS the most.. but now just quit the game. I found that the game's trying to ***** on player. I'm a player on BS and RS too but never have any problem as FS before. I lose 48gems 2times! I think it's a game trick! 1st by mistook cause of touching the screen too fast when i made an order and it always has no confirmation for player that "Are you sure to use 24gems for slot?" all right i may accepted in this case. But lately it happened again while i was playing not intending to buy any box!! That time the game was down, kicked me out then let me in within 1second!! I was so confused why i got an strange item and my 24gems lost?? It was so hard to keep collecting each gem. I need 36gems for makeup counters but they stole all from me again!! I sent email to teamlava and the answer is " They found a purchase for Rustic Floor Mirror located in your Design Menu, which costs 24 gems from the Cowgirl Box " I lose gems though I never chose any box and so what I need to accept that?? *I'm so disappointed.. I've no inspiration to play anymore..

sourlicorice2
02-19-12, 05:13 AM
Sry u had your gems lost in one of the many gem traps. If TL would only add a confirmation button it could all be avoided. However they tend to add more gem traps instead example adding a complete all button above the complete one. Even though people were complaining about the complete one dish for 5 gems button. Sadly they won't add a confirmation button (they would have done it by now if they were going to) but will most likely find new inventive gem traps to create :-(

julia3032
02-19-12, 05:57 AM
Fashion is my favorite too. I am just selling off my last clothing items before closing my shop for awhile. I'm taking a break from gem traps. I also think it's ridiculous to charge gems for clothing for our avatars. That is just greedy. I am stopping play in all my games until Tl decides to acquire some ethics. Which may be never, but I'm tired of being *****ed.

cristinae115
02-19-12, 11:33 AM
I have also lost gems twice and so have resolved to spend them for what I want after I get to 10. I saved enough to get the makeup counter and for a whole week would not let my finger go anywhere near the extra slot trap until I bought that makeup counter!

daisoo
02-19-12, 04:29 PM
I'm sorry to hear that you lost your gems. :( TL seriously needs to get rid of those gem traps. I lost my gems as well.

I wish I had the willpower like you guys to quit the games ^^ The longest I time I ever stopped playing the games was for three months and then I got hooked again >.<