PDA

View Full Version : Make up counter not allowing me to place items

SeaJelly77
02-19-12, 12:08 AM
Ok so lately on the make up counter, after the order is finished and I click on it to stock the product it just says ready and a green bar appears (like when collecting tips) and the item vanishes. This has happened about nine times today, but 8 of those times the boutique refreshed and allowed me to stock the item. This time it appears to be stuck, and it's aggravating :/

sourlicorice2
02-19-12, 04:17 AM
Tell me about it. I've had it for over a month and it's still not working properly for me :-(

SeaJelly77
02-19-12, 09:03 AM
Wow that sucks.. :/
It just happened again. If something isn't done, and done fast, I'm going to stop playing.

Rachael98
02-19-12, 09:14 AM
It just happened again. If something isn't done, and done fast, I'm going to stop playing.

It takes time.
But what device, OS and game version are you on?

Rachael98
02-19-12, 09:14 AM
Oh, also, have you looked here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21252-Make-up-Counter-Out-of-Sync-Issues)?

kooky panda
02-19-12, 12:40 PM

when I go into the game to collect the makeup I hit the design tab then exit out(do not collect any likes first). Then I can place my makeup.

SeaJelly77
02-19-12, 03:10 PM
I'm using an iPhone 4, and I'm using the regular fashion story, but also the valentines edition.

Rachael98
02-19-12, 03:12 PM
I'm using an iPhone 4, and I'm using the regular fashion story, but also the valentines edition.

Have you tried what Kooky suggested?

sourlicorice2
02-19-12, 03:36 PM
when I go into the game to collect the makeup I hit the design tab then exit out(do not collect any likes first). Then I can place my makeup.

Tried that. Occasionally works but most of the time doesn't.

sourlicorice2
02-19-12, 03:39 PM
I've tried collecting the makeup first before doing anything else, visiting a nbr first etc etc. doesn't work. I emailed support yesterday. Hopefully they fix it or at least refund the gems I bought with real money (obviously if they did that - not gonna happen I know but wishful thinking - than my makeup counter would have to be removed but I would say good riddance to it and use the gems for something better).

SeaJelly77
02-19-12, 03:41 PM
I clicked on design mode and it still didnt allow me to stock my make up brushes nor did it refresh

kooky panda
02-19-12, 04:02 PM
I clicked on design mode and it still didnt allow me to stock my make up brushes nor did it refresh
ummm I wonder why this works for some and not other players??

Are you playing on the valentine version or the regular Fashion game? Also what device do you play on?

Rachael98
02-19-12, 04:04 PM
ummm I wonder why this works for some and not other players??

Are you playing on the valentine version or the regular Fashion game? Also what device do you play on?

Some people are lucky:p. I know it happens though.
I'm nearly never affected by bugs only for some users, even on my platform. It's weird.

sourlicorice2
02-19-12, 06:13 PM
I had the problem before I downloaded the valentines edition but it wasn't as bad. May be once I switch back it'll work properly. I'll try that later and let u know.

I'm on IOS version 5.1