PDA

View Full Version : Tell us things you'd like?

Unregistered
10-31-10, 04:08 AM
An update, pure and simple. Farm story is forgotten. It's no fun any more. Something new please.

bella
11-02-10, 03:28 AM
Us Aussies would please like an Australian flag.... noticed one's been added
to City Story but still can't get one in Farm Story (where I actually want one)
or in Restuarant Story. Can this please be added???
I would also like a cat I can buy in Farm Story store. I am not prepared to buy
Discovery Chest to take a chance on getting one. Thanks.

Unregistered
11-03-10, 02:07 PM
More expansion and factory options needed. Gets boring

Unregistered
11-03-10, 02:32 PM
A Windmill, a tractor, lawn mower, chicken house(coupe), gravel road option, barbed wire fence, color option for houses, detached garage, but mostly a windmill.

Unregistered
11-04-10, 03:42 AM
Watering neighbors is a long job. It's would be nice:
1) to have, near the name of the neighbor, a report on when and how much he watered my farm and eventually if he sent the gift.
example: Neighbor watered 20x and sent 2 gifts in the last 48 hours
2) to have a button to sort neighbors on their activity in watering my farm, so it's easier to find good neighbors.
3) not having to scroll the list of neighbors from top every time (this is yet in another thread)

Without these options I really consider to remove all neighbors when I'll reach the last expansion.

mothergoose315
11-04-10, 11:08 AM
i'd like restart,please

Yanochka
11-08-10, 08:19 AM
Not sure if this was ever mentioned, but it would be great to be able to post a message that everyone who visits you would see - for example i would love to be able to post what time new crops would be available for watering, etc.

Also, what happened to promissed weekly updates??? Description in App Store still says that weekly updates will be provided with new crops and enhancement items...

Would love to be able to go beyond level 75 - any plans?

Unregistered
11-09-10, 10:55 PM
cmon i have a new EVO and cant get Farmstory

pipebass
11-10-10, 07:27 PM
i deleted the app. It was way to tedious to plow, seed and then collect square by square a farm of 14x14. imagine having to click almost 200 times to plow, then 200 times to seed then 200 times to collect. if you have a 1hr crop you would go nuts having to press those may times to get some money. I finally got tired of it and deleted the app.

It was fun, but needs some work. also, way too many decoration stuff not available although i get the point of having to buy diamonds to get them, that's your business.

Unregistered
11-11-10, 02:20 AM
Please give us an update! Surely you know when & if there is going to be one, so could you at least let us know the time frame in which to expect one??? This is so unfair to your faithful players, many of which have spent 'real money' (myself included) to spruce up their farms. Pleas do announce when to expect an update. Thank you

gaetanaga
11-13-10, 07:46 PM
Please, why don't introduce a button for collect all , or prepare ground with one click ?
and please introduce arrow for invite directly friends from the name to made neighbors ? because some time the people have 2 name,

Unregistered
11-14-10, 01:37 AM
Hi,
I hope that you add the following :

1. Directly invite farmer from the wall
2. Directly post message when I watered a farm to owner's wall
3. Add all counties flags
4. I can stop/delete invitation pending
5. Put indication beside farmer name tell us is he/she active or busy like in chat messenger
6. Private wall for messaging between 2 nighboors
7. Banner on my wall to say something to visitors

Thank you

Unregistered
11-14-10, 08:10 AM
Some of us do not have the money to buy the treasures, why not have the option to earn them with our crops. Also give the option if you pay for something from the treasure chest to choose what you want then you won't get 20 bunnies and nothing you really want.

Unregistered
11-21-10, 03:14 PM
Not sure if this was ever mentioned, but it would be great to be able to post a message that everyone who visits you would see - for example i would love to be able to post what time new crops would be available for watering, etc.

Also, what happened to promissed weekly updates??? Description in App Store still says that weekly updates will be provided with new crops and enhancement items...

Would love to be able to go beyond level 75 - any plans?

How do you post a message on your own wall that your neighbors can see?

Unregistered
11-23-10, 09:16 PM
Please add the option to delete pending invitations.

Unregistered
11-23-10, 09:51 PM
i deleted the app. It was way to tedious to plow, seed and then collect square by square a farm of 14x14. imagine having to click almost 200 times to plow, then 200 times to seed then 200 times to collect. if you have a 1hr crop you would go nuts having to press those may times to get some money. I finally got tired of it and deleted the app.

It was fun, but needs some work. also, way too many decoration stuff not available although i get the point of having to buy diamonds to get them, that's your business.

Hi Norman,
Pls implement one click to plow, harvest, another click for collect, it really tedious to click so many times esp upgraded farm, pls think about it. Thanks.

Unregistered
11-24-10, 10:10 AM
3. Add all counties flags

I think this person meant countries. 

Jason
11-24-10, 11:27 PM
It would be ideal if you could select a group of plowed land and plant multiple lots with one swipe. Love the game, but to have to tap every square is enough to make you want to turn off the game.

Unregistered
11-25-10, 11:39 AM

Wow you're lazy.. my farm is 23x23 and im not even complaining. Maybe you should learn to separate the crops so you don't have to replant and harvest them all at once.