PDA

View Full Version : No Goals on IPad?

zunitdru
02-18-12, 08:49 PM
I have the latest version of BS and can't seem to find any goals??

I also play RS and the goals are in full display on the upper left side of the screen. Am I missing something on BS? I have deleted and installed the newest version several times and still no goals. (not playing Valentines version on either)

I'm at level 96 and pretty bored with the game. Was hoping the new goals would give me something to do.....

Thanks for your help!

nmishii
02-18-12, 08:52 PM
Try uninstalling the regular version and installing only the Valentines version. Then you should see goals.

zunitdru
02-18-12, 09:54 PM
Hmm... So you have to play the Valentines version of BS to get the goals, but you can get the goals on the regular version of RS?

Just wanting to clarify. Thanks!

queentina3
02-18-12, 10:00 PM
Hmm... So you have to play the Valentines version of BS to get the goals, but you can get the goals on the regular version of RS?

Just wanting to clarify. Thanks!

You should use the Valentine's version for both BS/RS as it has the bug fixes and you're guaranteed that what you're cooking will get applied to the goals. Some people used the regular version and once they took their food off the cookers they realized that it didn't get applied to the goals.