PDA

View Full Version : Goal: Eat our dust

squeaker79
02-18-12, 07:11 PM
I am on the goal eat our dust and it says to display 100 contracts where can I find contracts?????

queentina3
02-18-12, 07:24 PM
I think you can get by that one by "liking" your neighbors, picking up "likes" and MAYBE putting out clothes. I'm not sure on that last one, as I don't remember exactly if that worked for me or not, I want to say NOT, but I could be wrong. I know picking up likes and giving likes helped me get past it.

squeaker79
02-18-12, 07:51 PM
I just tried liking things and putting clothes out and nothing. It's the only goal I have so I can't go any further until its done. I don't know what to do

sourlicorice2
02-18-12, 07:53 PM
The contracts I believe are the clothes. Order clothes and display them.

laVirtualCloset
02-18-12, 08:00 PM
The contracts I believe are the clothes. Order clothes and display them.

I agree; I think its ordering and displaying of clothes. I accomplished it without knowing and can only attribute it to the order/display activity.

queentina3
02-18-12, 08:11 PM
I know I got past that part via the "liking" option, as did others. However, there were some that couldn't get past it doing that, I think it depended on what device they were using. Some iPad 2's could do it, but iPad 1's couldn't. I did it inadvertently, as it will be a long time before I get to that expansion level. I'm still about $15k away from 13x16. I was so close to that expansion when the goals hit for "spend $30k on this, and $20k on that". I was down to about $10k before all was said and done. LOL

bobbyrae
02-18-12, 08:14 PM
Display clothes or just click on the thumbs in your boutique. If you choose to display clothes, use the 1 minute items to do this part of the goal quickly.

sweetstuff525
02-18-12, 08:19 PM
Bobby is right you can order the one minute and display them and it will count towards the 100 contracts also by collecting your thumbs ups in you store that neighbors leave