PDA

View Full Version : Incentives/awards

crose714
02-18-12, 02:20 PM
At advance levels there are not awards for advancing to new levels. Why not at least award gems or an item for the shop? For my last threee levels, there wasn't anything for making it to the new level.

OhFashionNL
02-18-12, 04:17 PM
I agree.. It makes the levelling up worthy!

darlingirl38
02-20-12, 05:26 PM
What level are u on? I just reached 42 & didn't even get new clothes! I know some ppl are on much higher levels so Im assuming u at least eventually get new clothes, items to buy or even a goal! I haven't had a goal in sev levels- it makes the game more fun when u have a purpose. And those ridiculous gem traps! I keep getting pop up box whenever I log in for like a surprise box & I'm so used to just hitting "ok" & I forget & next thing I know all my gems are gone!!

But Iainly just wanna know what the incentive to keep playing is & if you eventually get new clothes & get to expand too!

queentina3
02-20-12, 08:56 PM
What level are u on? I just reached 42 & didn't even get new clothes! I know some ppl are on much higher levels so Im assuming u at least eventually get new clothes, items to buy or even a goal! I haven't had a goal in sev levels- it makes the game more fun when u have a purpose. And those ridiculous gem traps! I keep getting pop up box whenever I log in for like a surprise box & I'm so used to just hitting "ok" & I forget & next thing I know all my gems are gone!!

But Iainly just wanna know what the incentive to keep playing is & if you eventually get new clothes & get to expand too!

If you play on an iOS device then you'll get goals when they release them. We just had the xmas/new year goals and then the valentine's goals, which are currently still running. If you play on Android, goals aren't offered to that system yet, and there is no ETA on if/when they will be offered.

New catalogs sometimes come out in the weekly updates, but once you hit level 41 there are no more catalogs to open or slots to achieve. Expansion, once you reach the max, is about all that can be expanded due to some devices not being able to handle anything larger. TL does not say if/when they will allow further expansions.

If you've already mastered all the catalogs available to you at level 42, I guess the incentive to keep playing is to help out your neighbors, continue to make money so you can purchase things that come out in the weekly updates, and just enjoy changing your shop around every so often.

sweetstuff525
02-20-12, 09:35 PM
Incentives to me are mastering clothes and getting my gems. I am level 66 and not even half way done to mastering all the catalogs. I also still need 2 more expansions left. So I can't imagine a level 42 have nothing to do unless you have more slots than 22 which is what I have.

queentina3
02-20-12, 09:57 PM
Incentives to me are mastering clothes and getting my gems. I am level 66 and not even half way done to mastering all the catalogs. I also still need 2 more expansions left. So I can't imagine a level 42 have nothing to do unless you have more slots than 22 which is what I have.

I'm level 47 and I think I have at most 11-12 catalogs fully mastered. A few I may be close on one or two items in the catalog, but not the whole one. I can't imagine being level 42 and having them all mastered. I also only have the allowed slots of 22. I never had enough gems at one time to get caught in that trap. hehehe

darlingirl38
02-21-12, 01:41 PM
I am playing on an iPod Touch so maybe that has something to do with ith it. Also oit was a Christmas gift along with gift cards so I was able to buy gems. I can't figure out how else to get them- I see the hangers so if there's like 3 more hangers when adding item I add it 3 more times but don't get a gem? So I guess if there's no more goals or incentives there's no use in me being obsessed with this game any longer. I would add on fb but I hate to start all over & earn all those gems! Wish I could just transfer it! They really need to reward u with a gem when u level up & not make things so frickin long to be ready then expire so fast! Is an iPad an IOS device?

dalula
02-21-12, 03:37 PM
I am playing on an iPod Touch so maybe that has something to do with ith it. Also oit was a Christmas gift along with gift cards so I was able to buy gems. I can't figure out how else to get them- I see the hangers so if there's like 3 more hangers when adding item I add it 3 more times but don't get a gem? So I guess if there's no more goals or incentives there's no use in me being obsessed with this game any longer. I would add on fb but I hate to start all over & earn all those gems! Wish I could just transfer it! They really need to reward u with a gem when u level up & not make things so frickin long to be ready then expire so fast! Is an iPad an IOS device?
yes the iPad is an ios and you get gems when you master the item to level 2 or 4 (the yellow bar will track your progress.) i think if you order an item 30 times you'll get a gem.

darlingirl38
02-21-12, 04:50 PM
30? Wow! Thanx for all the help!

purrfect7mi
02-23-12, 02:05 PM
i'm on level 76 and only have 22 slots. it seems i'm working so hard to master catalogs but i'm not earning money just spending spending spending to master. frustrating
also my phone wont let me purchase gems. it takes me to a blank page. is there anywhere online to purchase them?