PDA

View Full Version : android users shafted again!

topnotchcafe
02-18-12, 08:58 AM
Once again I updated this morning and nothing new for android users. I dropped the game star rating to a 1 . All android users should do the same until We get goals. Fair is fair. Collectibles are a joke if your already at level 80. Planting, harvesting and watering is getting boring. What will Android users do when We reach level 96???

dallywag
02-18-12, 10:00 AM
I, too, have drooped my marketplace rating to 1 star.

I reached level 96 a few weeks ago. I thought I would be content to plant/harvest/plow for at least a while longer, but a funny thing has happened. My farm sat barren all last week, and I just didn't care. 5 neighbors deleted me, and I just didn't care. The new short-term crops? Yeah, I just don't care.

I started playing iFarm on iPhone years ago and lost interest when I could no longer level up. Then I went to Tap Farm on iPhone and lost interest when I began to see shady business practices and poor customer service. I got my droid and was happy to see Farm Story. But, alas-- this game has reached its limits and TL doesn't care. And you know, I'm okay with that--more time and money for me.

pinkster73
02-18-12, 11:33 AM
I like to rearrange and redecorate my farm. Leveling up is not my goal.

dallywag
02-18-12, 11:59 AM
I've found that I can redecorate my farm only so many ways/times before the fun runs out. Rearranging the furniture in my home today isn't nearly as exciting as arranging it the day I purchased it. Of course, the furniture in my home serves a purpose and the excitement of new furniture is ancillary to its purpose. The purpose of Farm Story is the fun. For me, no newness, no fun. It's like rearranging checkers on a checkerboard.

I refuse to buy gems anymore, so most new items are lost on me. Now, I refuse to use even my free gems; I don't want to give TL the luxury of showing investors that I have any interest in revenue-based items.

DerGelbeKaiser
02-19-12, 05:51 PM
same old same old. Come back to FaS after several weeks of absence and, voila, see lots of stuff on my neighbours farms that I don't have. How surprising.
The heart shaped pond is cute, though. Should I ever be inspired to decorate again I'll use it. Does anybody know how long the Valentine stuff will be in the store?

pinkster73
02-19-12, 05:54 PM
same old same old. Come back to FaS after several weeks of absence and, voila, see lots of stuff on my neighbours farms that I don't have. How surprising.
The heart shaped pond is cute, though. Should I ever be inspired to decorate again I'll use it. Does anybody know how long the Valentine stuff will be in the store?

Hiiiiii!!!!!. I think it will be removed 2 weeks after Valentines. So that's....... You do the math. I don't know what day it is :p

Rachael98
02-19-12, 06:01 PM
Hiiiiii!!!!!. I think it will be removed 2 weeks after Valentines. So that's....... You do the math. I don't know what day it is :p

Around the 28th...ish.

DerGelbeKaiser
02-19-12, 06:04 PM
It's the 20th - Sheesh, Pinks, stop spending your hard earned money on TL games and go otu into the real world again! And get showered and dressed, woman, you're a mess! ;-)

Heh - I'm probably going td get told off, now, for harrassing another user. TL forum, how I have missed you. Not.
Well, with my farm looking as it is, I should be able to squeeze some gems out of the Valentine crops. I still have my eye on that gnome house.
What's in the valentine box, btw? I couldn't find the thread with Yanoshka's prompt updates on it. I have to admit I was surprised you farm still had a distinct non-pink colouring ;-)

pinkster73
02-19-12, 06:05 PM
It's the 20th - Sheesh, Pinks, stop spending your hard earned money on TL games and go otu into the real world again! And get showered and dressed, woman, you're a mess! ;-)

Heh - I'm probably going td get told off, now, for harrassing another user. TL forum, how I have missed you. Not.
Well, with my farm looking as it is, I should be able to squeeze some gems out of the Valentine crops. I still have my eye on that gnome house.
What's in the valentine box, btw? I couldn't find the thread with Yanoshka's prompt updates on it. I have to admit I was surprised you farm still had a distinct non-pink colouring ;-)

Oh no I'm offended! I didn't like much in the Valentines box, so my farm isn't as pink as

pinkster73
02-19-12, 06:07 PM
I didn't like much in the Valentines box, so my farm isn't as pink as I would like. I'll look for the link.

DerGelbeKaiser
I'm not really a fan of pink stuff but the heart trees are really kinda cute! I bought quite a few should I ever go girly in a design. I also find t funny that mastering them will give me a boy gnome. Hah! :-D

pinkster73
Stupid phone

DerGelbeKaiser
02-19-12, 06:10 PM
Should've gotten an iPhone!
LOL!!!!!

pinkster73
02-19-12, 06:10 PM
Heres the Valentines box stuff

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?24301-Farm-Weekly-Update-2-9-Valentine-Box

DerGelbeKaiser
02-19-12, 06:30 PM
Thanks. My God, look at the time. No wonder my pup keeps shifting in her bed giving me?-looks!
The balloon is great (if not my favourite colour). I love all the floating items - but not enough to gamble any more real money on it. I still can't believe I actually went for the floating island, but up until then I never (!) had a double item! Anyway, good nigth and see you in the game. I'll do some planting before the seasonal items are gone.

DerGelbeKaiser
02-20-12, 03:04 AM
Hm, I did write a post last night but either I forgot to post it or it was deleted because I used a somewhat rude word. i said something like it's incredibly late no wonder that my pup is giving me dirty looks.
Thanks for the link. I really like the balloon. I love all the floating items but I am no longer willing to gamble any real money on them. I still can't believe I managed to get the floating island and that was already quite costly despite a 40%off sale. Mind you until then I never had anything double. I bought something like 10 or 12 boxes - no doubles. So I thought, oh, cool, so I just have to buy myself through all the lower items and thn I get the higher one, that's not too bad. ... *facepalm* ... and then I got my second barrel of grain. And then things on the forum got ugly and I decided not to spend any more cash. Although the magical guide tree did tempt my into another box purchase - alas just a measely flower...
Anyway, I'll go try out some new crops. See ya!

Rachael98
02-20-12, 03:06 AM
I can confirm that you did post it somewhere at some point because I remember briefly skimming through it...

DerGelbeKaiser
02-20-12, 03:11 AM
Ah, yes, another deletion without informing me. How nice to see that some things don't change. No worries, I was briefly thinking if I may have violated posting rules by using an abbreviation that is a short cut to one of the Forbidden Words. Never mind, I don't want to keep cramping the specific 'style' of the TL forum and its lovely mods, so I'll scoot back to the rest of the interwebz.
Hi Rachael! :-) I'll go an harvest my strawberries in a mo and pop by your farm!

Rachael98
02-20-12, 04:35 AM
Ah, yes, another deletion without informing me. How nice to see that some things don't change. No worries, I was briefly thinking if I may have violated posting rules by using an abbreviation that is a short cut to one of the Forbidden Words. Never mind, I don't want to keep cramping the specific 'style' of the TL forum and its lovely mods, so I'll scoot back to the rest of the interwebz.
Hi Rachael! :-) I'll go an harvest my strawberries in a mo and pop by your farm!

Hi.

I recommend clicking this smiley: :eek: (http://forums.teamlava.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=75)

DerGelbeKaiser
02-20-12, 04:36 AM
ahem...or I would pop by your farm hadn't you deleted me as a neighbour.
*makes tsking sound*
;-)

hectorloch
02-20-12, 08:19 AM
Well here's a cosy corner - no 73 pink, dgk and Rachael all together. We just need a Derby now - sigh !

pinkster73
02-20-12, 10:59 AM
Hey I fell asleep

hectorloch
02-20-12, 11:04 AM
I must have that effect on people :) It did seem to go very quiet when I arrived.

pinkster73
02-20-12, 11:07 AM
I must have that effect on people :) It did seem to go very quiet when I arrived.

Hector, it not you, its me :p

hectorloch
02-20-12, 11:12 AM
Well, that's all right then :)

ariesblu
02-20-12, 01:44 PM
Can't be too surprised. Android will always be in last place when it comes to tl.

DerGelbeKaiser
02-20-12, 03:46 PM
Can't be too surprised. Android will always be in last place when it comes to tl.

Naw, I bet the last one is the windows 'whatsitsname' smart phone platform.

I was hoping I'd find Rachael squirming publicly for deleting me as a neighbour ;-) lol!
Hi HEctor! :-)