PDA

View Full Version : May I please make a suggestion?

cynfully
02-18-12, 05:55 AM
I have been meaning to post this for some time now. I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem or if it is just me. I have been playing team lava games for a long time now, and every once in awhile when I run out of new things to bake,cook,stock (whichever game I am playing at the time) I will make something that I haven't made in a long while and to my surprise....it was never "completed" so I get my gem. While that is a great surprise, I wish there were some kind of star or something to tell us that the item is completed in full. Sometimes it is hard to tell by that bar, it looks full, but it isn't. Does anyone else have this issue, or is it just my tired eyes? Please team lava, do us older folks a favor and add something to tell us the item is done. Oh, and while I am here....when is Android getting these tasks to complete? I am anxiously waiting..... Thank you!

njmuench
02-22-12, 01:10 PM
I don't have that problem as I played through each recipe til I completed them - also because i knew that i would receive a gem (don't buy them)

Rachael98
02-22-12, 01:23 PM
I don't think that it's urgent (and there is a way in Farm and City currently), but it would be nice once we haveva few other things first, I agree.

queentina3
02-22-12, 08:39 PM
You can also tell in Fashion as it starts at 0 and once you see the "4", you know you've completed it. Empire is the same, all 4 circles are colored when mastered. I wish they could install that option for BS/RS as it is really hard to tell sometimes. Not everyone can continue with the same recipe before moving on due to goals or timing to cook. I can't do a 1 hour dish overnight, as an example. I can't recall how it looks in Nightclub, and I can't check as I have my overnight stuff being made now, but I think you can tell there much easier than in BS/RS if I recall correctly.