PDA

View Full Version : Game glitch and soon won't be able to play :(

Unregistered
10-31-10, 02:07 AM
I'm having problems with my restaurant story game, I now have tons of food which isn't selling so I'm making no money! I came online this morning and it said I'd made 29,000 coins only to have the money disappear and all the food back!! My wall paper has gone huge too.....seems that since my customer rating suddenly started going to 100 its glitched up my whole game. Please sort my cafe out as I love this little game and my coins are low so I can't keep funding recipes that I make no money from! :(

Many Thank
Cristina - Storm ID Cristina234

P.S the email you prove is non valid and keeps being returned :(

Unregistered
10-31-10, 02:22 AM
Just tried reinstalling the app and nothings changed :( btw I'm level 22, sorry I forgot to metion it earlier :)

Thanks
Cristina :)

Unregistered
11-01-10, 03:28 AM
Hmmmm... this is now getting worse for me and MANY others I see, developers obviously don't care as I don't see anything from them to acknowledge the problem, infact it seems we are being ignored.

I now can't play this game at all....I give up!! why not stop adding new gem items & sort this game out!!! :( :( :(

Unregistered
11-02-10, 10:10 AM
Level 24

Lots of disappearing food, etc. after I get message "no internet connection"... even though my connection is alive and well.

kaitoon
11-18-10, 03:11 PM
Restaurant Story is making me very angry!!!
I am now at Level 31.....but ever since I've reached level 30....I stop making money$$$!!!!
I keep making the food but it's not selling!
And they keep taking away my money!!!!

This is sucks!