PDA

View Full Version : Mannequins for featured items ans Seasonal Catalogue

estiquesophy
02-17-12, 11:44 PM
I have wanted to suggest this ideas for a long time. I hope the Fashion designers in TL can create mannequins that are similar to our avatar for us to dress up the new dress for the week because the clothers look better on a mannequin than just hanging on racks. Also, each time I create a featured section, I need a mannequin to complete the whole section. Even without the featured section, players can be creative to dress up the mannequins according to their fashion sense. This will set Fashion Story apart from other Fashion games. I hope TL will use the head display for veils to display necklaces. The Princess ring displays can also be used to display bracelets or cuff links. Especially if the displays are in black, the details of the accessories can be seen more clearly. They will definitely look better than placing them in flat boxes.

Secondly, I hope we can vote for some clothes and accessories to stay or be taken out of the main catalogue. Some clothes have been there for a year and I think some items are really outdated. I do see great improvement in the recent updates of fashion and I know TL can do better. it's Spring now and I believe many players will really appreciate a Spring Catalogue and Spring decor. In the midst of seasonal catalogues, TL can add in their occassional themes : hip hop, military, oscar, Chinese Cheongsum, Japan's Kimono, India's Sari, Korean's Hangbok or masquerade party themes to increase the excitement of the players. In addition to that, players get to know different culture's dressings. This is enriching.

With these updated catalogues, they will inspire and sharpen the fashion sense of the players. Since Polyvore has such great resources, players that like to design can contribute. I really hope that TL consider these ideas and be the fashion game on the edge.:o

maggieyyli
02-20-12, 08:49 PM
I like your ideas! indeed some ideas I have suggested before

mannequins to dress up from catalog/closet

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?24224-A-crazy-fancy-suggestion-(but-I-bet-will-never-happen)&p=232284#3

catalog suggestion:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20580-New-Themes-in-Fashion-Story&p=183303#11

Btw, moderator kooky will create posts regularly for our suggestion. In future, you can post your idea there and I think more people can see it (as it is marked as sticky). The current one is
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?24274-Fashion-Story-Suggest-and-Vote

juliansmommy
02-22-12, 05:00 PM
That is a great idea. I have often thought about making a section for featured outfits for the week, but with no sign or anything...no one knows what it is but just a section I have created! I would also like to see signs like "sale" Or "discount:" Just my thought

dalula
02-22-12, 05:05 PM
Great idea! the items we buy for our avatar should also be available for a mannequin. the customers should look at them too :o

kattigra11
02-24-12, 10:51 AM
Love the idea it makes the game more real...

julia3032
02-24-12, 09:40 PM
I love the idea, but not if we have to pay anything to dress up our mannequins. I think it's ridiculous to pay 24 gems for a dress to put on our avatars. It should be coin only purchase. In real life, if you owned the boutique, you would take what you wanted from the store at "cost".

circoit
02-25-12, 02:43 PM
It would be cool if the mannequin functioned like a table or rack - you would click on it and it would display the clothes on the mannequin and it would sell from there. You would have to be able to display a couple of accessories as well as both tops and bottoms on it, which might be complicated.

GroupMagma
03-01-12, 12:39 PM
This is definitely a nifty concept, and one that has been recommended before. I'm not sure the game would support the level of customization for the different mannequins that you're suggesting, but I'll pass this along to our design team for discussion. Thanks for the idea!

Ic3e
03-04-12, 06:34 AM
It would be cool if the mannequin functioned like a table or rack - you would click on it and it would display the clothes on the mannequin and it would sell from there. You would have to be able to display a couple of accessories as well as both tops and bottoms on it, which might be complicated.

Thats a really cool idea! Maybe even putting a whole outfit or just mixing different outfits would be really neat!