PDA

View Full Version : Can't find the windows and the Brown Deviders?

ID: CityBoss
10-31-10, 02:04 AM
Hello!!

Went inside AppStore to look at Restaurant Story and noticed the windows and paintings at the walls!!! How great is that!!!!

And also the Brown Deviders!!

Where do I find this????????? HELP!!!!

This makes the game even better... So Norman.., nice update, But where?

Unregistered
11-02-10, 02:54 PM
Hello!

GREAT to see that you answer a lot of questions now Norman!! Soooo much negative reactions here in this forum... Think this is the RIGHT way to make everyone happy and continue to make the Stories even better!

So if you now read and answer as much as possible... Do you have an answer on this one!? Where does this items come from? Or is it an update round the corner...!!!!! ;) Just the right things to add to the Restaurant!

Hope you continue to update with new items both in Restaurant and the City!! And hopefully not only gems!

Thanks and hope to hear from you...

Unregistered
11-02-10, 08:26 PM
I also saw a grand piano in the trailer, not included in the game.
If they did have windows and pictures, they would most likely be in the wall section.

Off Topic: One of the pictures in the trailer had a reference to Farm Story =D

CityBoss
11-03-10, 12:15 AM
I also saw a grand piano in the trailer, not included in the game.
If they did have windows and pictures, they would most likely be in the wall section.

Off Topic: One of the pictures in the trailer had a reference to Farm Story =D

Hello!

The Grand Piano is in the Magic box!

Still no news about windows or deviders someone?

Unregistered
11-03-10, 06:44 AM
Dividers.* :)

I've never seen these before, but I'm interested to know.

Unregistered
11-14-10, 04:41 PM
Norman, can we get an answer on the brown dividers and wall decor. The pics on iTunes shows these items but they are not in the game for some reason. I would really love to have wall decor.

Unregistered
11-14-10, 05:21 PM
Norman, can we get an answer on the brown dividers and wall decor. The pics on iTunes shows these items but they are not in the game for some reason. I would really love to have wall decor.

do an update on appstore....

there is a brown divider now.

Unregistered
11-14-10, 06:27 PM
do an update on appstore....

there is a brown divider now.

Everyone who is seeking immediate answers, please try to remember it is the weekend. I've yet to see the mod presence on weekends. I doubt this is s big compant that can afford 24/7 staffing. So yes, your questions are valid, but don't expect a response until regular business hours.

Just hang in there. If u are worried your concern will get lost because of new postings, then either bum your post, or wait til a weekday.

You're frustrating yourself more by expecting an answer from the communications dept ( probably one staff...Norman) on his two days off. If they can't afford to pay overtime, then u will see Norman again Monday.

Unregistered
11-14-10, 06:48 PM
I saw the brown dividers in a community story but there Is no update available. Any suggestions. I'm on an IPad

Unregistered
11-14-10, 07:43 PM
Everyone who is seeking immediate answers, please try to remember it is the weekend. I've yet to see the mod presence on weekends. I doubt this is s big compant that can afford 24/7 staffing. So yes, your questions are valid, but don't expect a response until regular business hours.

Just hang in there. If u are worried your concern will get lost because of new postings, then either bum your post, or wait til a weekday.

You're frustrating yourself more by expecting an answer from the communications dept ( probably one staff...Norman) on his two days off. If they can't afford to pay overtime, then u will see Norman again Monday.

what are you talking about?? totally irrelevant to my thread....lol

Unregistered
11-14-10, 07:44 PM
I saw the brown dividers in a community story but there Is no update available. Any suggestions. I'm on an IPad

hey, I just said there IS a brown divider....you should pay more attention to what others say....

delete your app, go to appstore, re-download Restauran Story.