PDA

View Full Version : 19 gems have disappeared!

trace35
02-17-12, 06:23 PM
I previously had 34 gems , but when I opened game just now noticed I only had 15 ! I didn't buy any items( even accidentally) or accidentally use to skip goals. Is this a bug and how do I get them back?

kooky panda
02-17-12, 06:31 PM
First off, try restarting your device to see if the gems come back, if not, send an email to support@teamlava.com
They will be able to look into your game to see what happened.
Please note that it may take 3-5 business days to get a response.

information on reporting to support
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20573-Explanation-about-Support

jimbobbillyray
02-17-12, 08:43 PM
I had ten disappear about two weeks ago. I was on my farm and got kicked off. Sent a note and was told I purchased 5,000 coins. That's the most ridiculous purchase I've ever heard of. I know they never return gems due to buyers remorse on items and boxes but who needs coins....now come on.

trace35
02-17-12, 10:20 PM
I think they r doing it on purpose so we will spend money on gems. I will b surprised if I get them back. Disgusting!

julia3032
02-19-12, 06:04 AM
I think they r doing it on purpose so we will spend money on gems. I will b surprised if I get them back. Disgusting!

You won't be surprised...you won't get them back. It's intentional on their part.

TheRandomDude
02-19-12, 08:52 AM
For some reason Teamlava never refunds gems... Even if it's Teamlavas servers that snuck gems out of your account... the only solution is Do not buy gems until Teamlava adds a gem confirmation button! If they did that no body will have these problems... Trace35 Apple is very understanding and they can refund unspent gems or dissapeared gems from restaurant story, one some of my gems dissapeared and Apple gave me my money back.

trace35
02-21-12, 08:15 PM
Well luckily they weren't purchased gems so I didn't loose real money, they were the result of months of cooking in my restaurant though and very frustrating.

jlpadron86
12-04-14, 11:36 PM
I had 38 gems and I came back and only had 18. I have been saving by perfecting recipes. That is 20 gems and that takes me 10 recipes of perfecting to get. So annoyed.

Francys08
12-05-14, 06:25 PM
That's very frustrating when you lose your gems accidentally.I have lost so many gems that way.

kooky panda
12-05-14, 07:08 PM
I had 38 gems and I came back and only had 18. I have been saving by perfecting recipes. That is 20 gems and that takes me 10 recipes of perfecting to get. So annoyed.

For loss of gems you can send an email to support@teamlava.com

Closing since this is an older thread.