PDA

View Full Version : Why is RS slower than BS???

sweetcalifornia
02-17-12, 11:04 AM
I have noticed that my customers tip less and move slower. I am trying to expand but it seems I am taking for ever. I even made the T design which had improve somewhat on RS. Also on my FS I am taking forever to expand.:( .... BS is fine... I think I will expand but it's more expensive to do it. :confused:

sweetstuff525
02-17-12, 11:17 AM
Yeah I also make more money in bakery story than in restaurant and able to expand faster it's weird

Limaxa
02-17-12, 11:19 AM
I agree with you.. Earning money is much more difficult in Rs

dria_91
02-19-12, 12:09 AM
Yea i noticed that i get more money in bs than rs......also the profit from food on bs are more than rs. Ex 1 day sugar cookies are $10 in bs i believe. And 2 days Stew you only get $5 i think. And the daily coins we get everyday for playing are more abundant in BS than RS Ex: In BS one day i got up to $11,000 that day for playing. On Rs I would get like $2,000. Why is BS so special!? lol

lanicefaith
02-19-12, 12:51 AM
I think because in real life bakeries make slot of money,special cakes pastries,wedding cakes etc. I noticed when I first started playing too,and thought the same thing,until I realized that bakery items can be very exspensive

slackananda
02-19-12, 09:25 AM
I like it that the games are a bit different, if they were exactly the same there would be even less pont to playing both than there is now. (I play both enthusiastically:))

Also, it is worth noting that expansions cost twice as man coins in Bakery, so the increased income is needed to reach the higher standards. 4,000,000 coins needed to expand to 16x19 in Bakery! 17x20 is not unlocked for me yet, but I would figure it to be at least 5,000,000, probably exactly that. We need Red Velvet Cake to get to that!

dria_91
02-19-12, 11:46 PM
I think because in real life bakeries make slot of money,special cakes pastries,wedding cakes etc. I noticed when I first started playing too,and thought the same thing,until I realized that bakery items can be very exspensive
True you do have a point on that one......lol but what still trips me out is the price of lobster on RS! $2?!! lolz, i would expect that to me worth $10. Idon't even think there is a dish worth $10 on RS