PDA

View Full Version : Someone help please!

lil_goober
02-17-12, 10:24 AM
As we all know there is a gem sale in Fashion Story today. This morning I purchased 245 gems. So excited because I dont buy gems that frequently. Shortly after I somehow purchased 10,000 coins. I DID NOT mean to hit that button. But only costing 10 gems I let it slide. Just a few minutes ago I was carrying my iPod and I look down to see that it did it again but this time it was 100,000 coins for 100 gems! I DID NOT want those either and 100 gems is a lot to lose for someone like me! I just want my gems back please! How do I make that happen?? I never have bought coins! I find it a waste nd I was planning on doing a big remodel with these gems. Who do I contact about getting my gems back? Someone please I'm desperate! Thank you!

kattybell
02-17-12, 10:27 AM
They don't refund gems from accidental mistaps. :( I'm sorry you lost those gems.

sweetstuff525
02-17-12, 10:08 PM
I'm sorry yOu lost that many gems this post made me sad
Doesn't teamlava feel sad too? Come on this is dissapointing I know team lava must have a heart. Team lava doesn't refund gems which you can contact apple but team lava has said if you do that you may have your store permanently suspended so the best thing is move on

Rachael98
02-20-12, 03:00 AM
I'm sorry yOu lost that many gems this post made me sad
Doesn't teamlava feel sad too? Come on this is dissapointing I know team lava must have a heart. Team lava doesn't refund gems which you can contact apple but team lava has said if you do that you may have your store permanently suspended so the best thing is move on

To clarify, that's not actually what Daojin said.
He actually said that if there were enough gems to get a refund, fine. They'd remove the gems and give money back.
But if there weren't enough gems (this case would be one), they'll go into minus numbers when you get the refund and as a result, the account could be accidentally permanently suspended.
He did not say that obtaining a refund would mean they ban you.