PDA

View Full Version : why do i have no goals on android?

jootjuh
02-17-12, 05:31 AM
why do i have no goals, i play the game on android! Its not fear that other peoples have goals and some not. I pay for the gems too, i think that the game is not competable yet with android! Does anybody knows if we get the goals too someday?

pandygirl99
02-17-12, 09:18 AM
I don't have goals either.. seems we miss alot of stuff since u have to complete goals to unlock other stuff.. Would love to be able to play the game with the goals.

I am on android as well.

nmishii
02-17-12, 09:58 AM
It takes 3-6 months for Android to get the new features that iOS gets. Historically they release new features to iOS, and then after that they'll release old features to Android. So after you see iOS get something new, Androids should get goals after. You wouldn't think TL wants to see Android and iOS have the same features now, would you?

TL has posted that they are working on goals for Android and will release them as soon as possible but they can't say when. They always say that and its always a long time after.

jootjuh
02-19-12, 01:00 PM
Thanks for all the replys :-) i think that all should mail every day to team lava! Its just not fair. I see beautifull items in the stores, i want that too! !! But we all i think! I dont like the policy of team lava, so many bugs and no goals if you have android!

Mevans12912
03-01-12, 09:22 AM
I agree, my cash is as good as the Ios users...so were just second class citizens to team lava maybe all android users should stop buying gems until we get the same updates!!!!

juicyt8
03-02-12, 10:58 PM
Oooooo i thought something was wromg with,my phone so android users dont have access to this ?? I dont think thats fair ,because i spend just as much money on jems or probably more than ipad users . Thats really discrimination . If were all playing and supporting teamlava i think they should supply all users with the same thing ???. Definetly not spending any more money on jems since android isnt good enough to get the same benefits as ipad/iphone users!