PDA

View Full Version : Club story reaper8169

Reaper8169
02-17-12, 05:19 AM
I just got back into my game after having completely removeda it from my phone for teodor days. I have a smsung sch510 charge, since up refuse to teplace my cliburn cash please completely reset my account/club so I can spend twenty minutes mixing my drinks so the nonstop freezing glitch has time to catch up to my phone. Tgen my club cash will not be wasted on thin air and can make sure my club cash is spent on what I want instead of your freezing glitched game this is the only game if team lava thst I have that does this I have redownloaded restarted and completely wiped this game and still it does it!!!!!!!!!!!please reset my club so I can do what I want well I wait for, this nonstop bug, glitch to stop even for me to move across my dance floor go to my drinks do anything freezes time then sl owly it goes back. Reset my club so can start at level zero and get what I want since you will not replace the money soent on the only game that does this. Thank you scott dibert reaper8169 club story

ButterPanda
03-10-12, 04:59 PM
please send in your issue to our customer service department at support@teamlava.com

Rachael98
03-10-12, 05:02 PM
please send in your issue to our customer service department at support@teamlava.com

Although as it's impossible to reset games, I don't know how much they can help.