PDA

View Full Version : arthritis!

jannywanny86
02-17-12, 04:29 AM
plz plz plz add a tick all neighbours botton to send gifts! its so annoying ticking them all yourself my fingers get sore after defo arthritis in later life lol

Stueeeee
02-17-12, 05:39 AM
Agree! But I'll probably just get arthritus for getting to level 97!

dreamytreats
02-18-12, 05:26 PM
LOL.. They actually had all the neighbors automatically checked then took the feature away.. I don't understand why!

It's much easier to uncheck the neighbors who want specific gifts than to check everyone else who you send the same gift too!

queentina3
02-18-12, 06:56 PM
LOL.. They actually had all the neighbors automatically checked then took the feature away.. I don't understand why!

It's much easier to uncheck the neighbors who want specific gifts than to check everyone else who you send the same gift too!

They took it away because it didn't work right. Even when you unchecked the neighbors you wanted to send a different gift to, they still got the same gift you sent out to all the others. They couldn't do a gift specific per neighbor. It was a glitch and a major mess up. It didn't just affect iOS either, which is who had that option, it affected Android as we couldn't get what we needed from our iOS neighbors unless their mass gifting happened to send what we needed.

I'm sure they'll eventually work out what the bug was and give us the option of checking/not checking all neighbors, but I don't want that option back until it has been tested thoroughly and works correctly this time.

SmokeyMtnGirl
02-18-12, 07:03 PM
plz plz plz add a tick all neighbours botton to send gifts! its so annoying ticking them all yourself my fingers get sore after defo arthritis in later life lol

Totally agree. When you have 100 plus neighbors it's annoying to try to click them all ESP when you have to deal with stupid pop ups at the same time. Grrr!

sourlicorice2
02-18-12, 07:51 PM
I don't want the boxes prechecked. I hated it and not just cause of the glitch. Id rather have a button that we could click to check all/uncheck as an option.

nmishii
02-18-12, 09:00 PM
I'm sure they'll eventually work out what the bug was and give us the option of checking/not checking all neighbors, but I don't want that option back until it has been tested thoroughly and works correctly this time.

We have about as much chance of having this feature implemented, tested thoroughly and working correctly as we do being able to delete pending invites. "Test" does not appear to be in TL's vocabulary.

queentina3
02-18-12, 09:13 PM
We have about as much chance of having this feature implemented, tested thoroughly and working correctly as we do being able to delete pending invites. "Test" does not appear to be in TL's vocabulary.

It will come when Android gets goals. *snorts*

sehana
02-18-12, 09:30 PM
Yea I had carpal tunnel a couple weeks back, lol... :) well it's not funny, cuz it's annoying and sometimes painful. :)

I would like the 'select/un-select all' button also, but NOT the "automatically checked".

pops1972
02-18-12, 10:07 PM
Yea I had carpal tunnel a couple weeks back, lol... :) well it's not funny, cuz it's annoying and sometimes painful. :)

I would like the 'select/un-select all' button also, but NOT the "automatically checked".
I love this idea! Everyone would be happy. Including me.

xcellent
02-19-12, 06:28 AM
In CS, it is prechecked for the neighbor you just received a gift and wants to gift back....If they have done it in CS, they can do it in all story...... I wonder why they make it so difficult for them (TL engineers) to have different system in gifting process......

queentina3
02-19-12, 10:37 AM
In CS, it is prechecked for the neighbor you just received a gift and wants to gift back....If they have done it in CS, they can do it in all story...... I wonder why they make it so difficult for them (TL engineers) to have different system in gifting process......

I love City story as you have your neighbor prechecked when gifting back and all you have to do is remember what to gift them back, and you can see your parts in the inventory section. Now why can't they do that for RS/BS? It obivously works for Androids, otherwise it wouldn't work in City Story, they just don't want to make the update. They're too busy coming up with more appliances at a higher cost with one hit wonder recipes. :(

bittsville
02-19-12, 08:01 PM
I know it takes me like 10 minutes to send a gift to my neighbors. A check-all/uncheck all button would help. Some of us have too many neighbors to do specific requests, and for the part requests, we don't want all of them checked.

scarletlocs
02-20-12, 06:55 PM
I love your idea. They need to also let folks know we tip them so we don't sve to always leave notes on their wall. Urgh

02-21-12, 04:32 AM
Hahaha. I totally agree. Maybe they just want us to exercise our thumbs and joints....