PDA

View Full Version : Selling decor

flaquitachula
02-16-12, 05:50 PM
Does anyone know how much money you get for selling decorations/racks/dressing rooms etc? I know you don't get back the same value or the gems but I was wondering if there was a certain percentage based on the type of item.

Zee_Zatara
02-16-12, 11:45 PM
You get only 10% back of what you paid for the item. For example, the standard gray dressing room costs 10,000 coins, so if you sell one you'll get 1,000 coins back. Sucky but better than nothing I guess.

I've never sold a gem item so I don't know how much you get back from those. All I've heard is you don't get gems back no matter what you sell -- only coins.

kooky panda
02-17-12, 06:18 AM
I personally would not sell the door. There may come a time when you want to move your current door, and you will have to pay another 10 gems to buy a new door.

Ic3e
02-17-12, 06:25 AM
Take a number place out of EVERY coin decor. So if the price is 12,000 coins then you get 1,200 back.

mtytomlinson
02-17-12, 07:31 AM
You should just keep the decor.. It's really not worth it xD

minizozo
02-17-12, 08:15 AM
I have four or five ugly pink ottomans from the groovy box for sale....Any buyers!!!! The boxes are fun, but please why do we get stuck with 4 or 5 of the same things. Isn't there a way the programmers can prevent this. Real money pays for these boxes and it is ridiculous to stick one person with a bunch of the same ugly stuff!

estiquesophy
02-17-12, 10:39 PM
Does anyone know how much money you get for selling decorations/racks/dressing rooms etc? I know you don't get back the same value or the gems but I was wondering if there was a certain percentage based on the type of item.

Selling items bought with gems is $1500 for Bakery Story. Not sure it's the same for FS.

flaquitachula
02-18-12, 01:58 PM
I have four or five ugly pink ottomans from the groovy box for sale....Any buyers!!!! The boxes are fun, but please why do we get stuck with 4 or 5 of the same things. Isn't there a way the programmers can prevent this. Real money pays for these boxes and it is ridiculous to stick one person with a bunch of the same ugly stuff!

I would Love your pink ottomans...I wish we could send those as gifts to our neighbors wouldn't that be great!!! Or clothes for our avatars!!! Anyway, I agree that one shouldn't get stuck with the same items when they are spending real money. It doesn't seem fair and don't get me started on the gem trap" I accidentally hit the cowboy box 3x - yes 3x!!!!! My plan from now on is to only have a small amount of gems in my account at a time and only buy more when I am ready to make a purchase. That way I won't have enough in my account for "gem traps".