PDA

View Full Version : Can we already use the regular version again?

thomaaas
02-16-12, 04:37 PM
Can we already use the regular version of BS again, or won't it have the Valentine goals and/or updates?

queentina3
02-16-12, 04:41 PM
It will have the updates as will the Valentine's version, but if you're still doing the goals I would suggest sticking with the Valentine's version. There is no guarantee that your goal will be applied if you use the regular version.

GroupMagma
02-16-12, 04:48 PM
It's generally recommended you always use the most-updated version of the app (whether holiday or regular), as it will have the most recent Bug Fixes.

queentina3
02-16-12, 05:27 PM
GM, can you clarify for me if you mean "updated app" based off of what the date is in the App Store? When I was on Android we only had the 1 app available to us, so it was easy to tell which one to use, as it was the ONLY one. But with iOS we have the Holiday Version and the Regular Version. In the iTunes store the Regular Version shows an update date of Dec 2011 (both BS/RS), whereas the Valentine's version (BS/RS) shows Jan 2012, so does that mean we SHOULD use the Valentine's version as it's the most updated based off of the date in the App Store?

I'm sorry if I'm confusing the issue, it's just some people claim that the regular version is updated because of the weekly content, but the App Store doesn't show it as an actual update based off of the date. Meaning update for bug fixes as well as weekly content.