PDA

View Full Version : Bring back molten lava cake

sylvanblade
02-16-12, 10:37 AM
I didn't get a chance to finish the Christmas quest to get the recip for Molten Lava Cakee and now one if the v-day quests wants it. I know that I can bypass it with gems but I would still like to have the recipe. Please give us a way to either earn this recipe before the v-day quests are over or allow us to just purchase it with gems.

Thanks!

greygull
02-16-12, 10:40 AM
The Molten Lava Cakes are unlocked through the Valentine's goals - but it does take a while to get to them (I'm still not there either)

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23632-Bakery-Valentine-Goals

SmokeyMtnGirl
02-16-12, 10:41 AM
So have I missed it? I thought I was working toward earning it now in V day quests??? I am not spending any more gems to complete quests. Did it once. Wish I hadn't. :(

bobbyrae
02-16-12, 10:42 AM
Found on the valentine goal thread
Originally Posted by pastrychef17
I'm not kooky but let me try this again. You have to complete the goals for the Dark Chocolate Truffles which will then give you the goals to unlock the Molten Lava Cake. When you complete the goals for the molten lava cake, you will get the goals to unlock the truffle chair. That's one goal chain. There are 3 steps for each goal chain.

Another goal chain is you have to complete the goals for the love muffins recipe. Once you unlock the love muffins recipe, you will get another set of goals which will unlock the Chocolate Box Table (heart-shaped table).

The goal chains for the heart fountain and the chocolate-dipped pineapple are their own separate chains. You could skip doing either one if you wanted and still be able to get to the truffle chair and heart table by completing the goal chains above.

Goal Chain #1: Dark Chocolate Truffles --> Molten Lava Cake --> Truffle Chain
Goal Chain #2: Love Muffins --> Chocolate Box Table
Goal Chain #3: Chocolate-Dipped Pineapple

Goal Chain #4: Swan Fountain

bobbyrae
02-16-12, 10:42 AM
So have I missed it? I thought I was working toward earning it now in V day quests??? I am not spending any more gems to complete quests. Did it once. Wish I hadn't. :(

Take a look at the link greygull posted. All your questions are answered there.