PDA

View Full Version : What to do with the gems that have been won in the goals?

ladycamelia
02-16-12, 09:10 AM
I don't buy gems, and have been in "Fashion Story" for a while, I won some goals and I have some gems, but what do you think is the best way to spend it? What is the most convenient? A box? Decoration? Tables? Until the moment I have 26 gems, should I wait to put together a little more, or invest in something? Something like what? ;)

kattybell
02-16-12, 09:15 AM
It's up to you. I wouldn't use on a box, since its a gamble. Try to save up for the makeup counter?

queentina3
02-16-12, 09:20 AM
That's what I was going to say kattybell. If you don't have the make-up counter yet, you may want to save them for that, just be careful of the extra slot in the catalog, since you have enough gems to now be caught in that trap. :)

sourlicorice2
02-16-12, 10:34 AM
Just a warning though about the make up counter. I bought one over a month ago and it still doesn't work properly. Sometimes I can place an item that has finished on it but most of the time I just get coins and then an out of sync message and I'll have to place the item again only to have the same thing happen. I usually have to store it and take it back out to get it to stop. I've tried all the sugestions to work around it but they don't work. I'm never gonna buy an item like that in fashion again if they ever come out with another one. Wishing I hadn't bought the make up counter. I've emailed TL last month, got a couple replies but no fix to the issue. I've resigned myself to being tipped of my gems for this item and like I said wont make the mistake of buying another item like that if they create another one.

sourlicorice2
02-16-12, 10:35 AM
Just a warning though about the make up counter. I bought one over a month ago and it still doesn't work properly. Sometimes I can place an item that has finished on it but most of the time I just get coins and then an out of sync message and I'll have to place the item again only to have the same thing happen. I usually have to store it and take it back out to get it to stop. I've tried all the sugestions to work around it but they don't work. I'm never gonna buy an item like that in fashion again if they ever come out with another one. Wishing I hadn't bought the make up counter. I've emailed TL last month, got a couple replies but no fix to the issue. I've resigned myself to being tipped of my gems for this item and like I said wont make the mistake of buying another item like that if they create another one.

Edit: tipped should be gipped.

kooky panda
02-16-12, 11:09 AM
I wonder why you are still having issues? when I go in, I hit my design tab, then exit out, and my has been placing with no issues.
This is the first thing I do when I go into the game.

ladycamelia- I agree with Kattybell, if you only have a few gems, I would not risk them on a box, I would save and get an item I really want.

ladycamelia
02-16-12, 11:40 AM
Ohh thanks for all the advices, i think i'll save for the make up counter....i wish they have more goals, so i get a few extra gems.

kooky panda
02-16-12, 11:45 AM
Ohh thanks for all the advices, i think i'll save for the make up counter....i wish they have more goals, so i get a few extra gems.

one thing good about the makeup counter is you can master the one catlalog(I hope more come later) and get 8 gems.

laVirtualCloset
02-18-12, 03:29 PM

I had the exact same problem until 3 - 4 days ago. I'm sure you've tried it but what works for me 100% of the time now is that when the order is ready I go visit someone in the community or a neighbor, go HOME, immediately hit the perfume looking bottle on the make-up counter, tap again as instructed, and then place the item on the desired table. This has worked 100% of the time after 25+ orders. Any deviation from this, any other actions/transactions performed before hitting the make-up counter once I've returned from visiting another player and I get the exact results you mention.

OhFashionNL
02-18-12, 04:15 PM
You can also save your gems for expanding your boutique :)