PDA

View Full Version : How about a 40% OFF offer? Or free w/ gem purchase?

myweedpatch
02-16-12, 08:27 AM
What happened to the 40% OFF offers? Or free unique item with gem purchase? We haven't seen those in a really long time. It would be nice if TL/S8 offered these again!

MiniLaura
02-16-12, 09:07 AM
I think the "free" item with purchase is gone. Now there are limited time offers.

driftboutique
02-16-12, 09:46 AM
I think the "free" item with purchase is gone. Now there are limited time offers.

There has been one gift with purchase offer in fashion since the limited time offers have started appearing. I think GM said they have not gone away for good, although it seems like if they do happen they will be few and far between. I really liked the free item with purchase deals, too. It definitely motivated me to buy gems weekly in several games.

dallywag
02-17-12, 08:44 AM
All the recent discount gem offers have me thinking regular-priced gem sales are down for TL. I know I haven't purchased anything in months. We have the consumer power here and WE decide what TL offers. If we want free items or a 40% sale, we don't have to settle for anything less. Keep your wallets closed to the 20% sales and we'll eventually get what we want.

-- dallywag (faithful droid user)