PDA

View Full Version : Advice on slowing down sales

micogal
02-16-12, 08:00 AM
The past week I have been seeing nightly increases in sales. Its now to the point of my shop getting totally cleaned out at night. Doing about 75k a night. And thats just night sales. I have done nothing different or changed/added anything at all. Is anyone else seeing this to? How can I slow it down? Don't want to block the door because that always gives me quick sales. My poor fingers cant keep up with the constant hustle to re-stock.

kattybell
02-16-12, 08:05 AM
I have my store blocked, so that only gifts such as the shoes sale and some earrings. That way they only buy the 8000+ shoes and don't touch any of my stock, hope that helps.

queentina3
02-16-12, 08:05 AM
Try blocking just a part of your store at night. If you have a few racks with a lot of merchandise on them use those, or the contrast pumps you get as gifts, along with your cashiers/mirrors/dressing rooms. Make a store within a store, so to speak. Then you should have some time to get your other racks stocked while these ones are being used for sales.

bobbyrae
02-16-12, 08:06 AM
Block off a part of the store. Make sure your customers have access to changing room, mirrors and a cashier and only one or two items of clothing. I use those contrast pumps that i always have thousands of. Or you can give them access to a higher priced (5 coins etc) item.

kattybell
02-16-12, 08:06 AM
sell* *ten*

bobbyrae
02-16-12, 08:07 AM
Try blocking just a part of your store at night. If you have a few racks with a lot of merchandise on them use those, or the contrast pumps you get as gifts, along with your cashiers/mirrors/dressing rooms. Make a store within a store, so to speak. Then you should have some time to get your other racks stocked while these ones are being used for sales.

Lol...yeah...what queentina said while i was typing :p

meahann
02-16-12, 02:33 PM

Very smart idea :)