PDA

View Full Version : Old/past Limited Tim Items!!

Cosmae
02-16-12, 07:36 AM
I was wondering if by any chance TL will give us the chance to buy old/past holiday/weekly limited time items and such. I visited bakeries through the communities and have come across a lot of items that I would love to have for my shop except they're not on sale anymore! If possible will you guys please put up different old holiday/weekly limited time items and such for sale every week or other week? I would love the chance to buy the items that I seen. I really wnat them for my bakery!

Here are a few things/items that I would love to see put up for sale again.
Drink hub, candy carousel, love fountain, icing counter, sundae sofa, baking counter, donut vending machine, cotton candy machine, snow cone machine, lotus fountain, truffle chair/furniture, heart topiary, sampler cart, honey and jam, condiment stand, etc..

Please pretty please put up these items for sale again!

kattybell
02-16-12, 07:38 AM
They had this last year, I believe around Thanksgiving time. Hopefully they'll bring items back again.

kattybell
02-16-12, 07:39 AM
Truffle chair is from goals.

Cosmae
02-16-12, 07:47 AM
They had this last year, I believe around Thanksgiving time. Hopefully they'll bring items back again.

:O That is such a long wait! >.< I hope they bring it back soon!!!
And about the truffle chair, what do you mean by goals? :o

queentina3
02-16-12, 07:59 AM
:O That is such a long wait! >.< I hope they bring it back soon!!!
And about the truffle chair, what do you mean by goals? :o

iOS users have goals with their game, and the chair is a prize from the goal. If you use Android, you won't have goals so you can't get the Truffle chair as of yet.

Cosmae
02-16-12, 08:09 AM
iOS users have goals with their game, and the chair is a prize from the goal. If you use Android, you won't have goals so you can't get the Truffle chair as of yet.

:( Pooo! That's no fair! Haha. Thanks for the info.

TheHelpfulPlace
02-16-12, 08:12 AM
Most of the items you listed are in boxes.

Cosmae
02-16-12, 08:28 AM
Most of the items you listed are in boxes.

Thanks. I just found that out from reading through the forums. My first time here. Very helpful!