PDA

View Full Version : Game stuck in loop. Food is piling up

Unregistered
10-30-10, 07:32 PM
Appears food is getting used, then when u exit and go back, level of food goes back up and profit disappears. But food cooking stays on track and must b served. Other threads about this, but hoping team lava notices at least one. This is a serious bug. I've had to purchase extra counters and now out of money, so food I have cooking will now have to b left to spoil as nowhere to put.

Everyone....stop cooking if u haven't already.

Please fix soon Team Lava. Thanks

Taste of Toni
10-30-10, 08:52 PM
I'm having the same problem...someone told me there is a fix?? I use the iPad, but I don't see any fix...can u help?

Toni

Unregistered
10-30-10, 08:58 PM
I'm having the same problem...someone told me there is a fix?? I use the iPad, but I don't see any fix...can u help?

Toni

I have iPad too. No fix as yet that I'm aware of. Don't even know if the developers are aware yet, but the forum is a flame with this major bug tonight. Hopefully they'll have fixed soon

Unregistered
10-30-10, 10:59 PM
al my counters are fulltime and THE customers are very eating slowly. this appears after i downloaded THE update from THE app- store! please do something team lava!!! my food is spoiling. now i have been stopped cooking my food is slowly running out. but i make no more money foor making my restaurant beautiful!
can somebody do something? please!!!!!!!

Unregistered
10-30-10, 11:14 PM
maybe your popularity rating is a bit slow leave the game open to try and raise this.

Unregistered
10-30-10, 11:38 PM
Popularity has nothing to do with it. I closed my restaurant and calculated how much food I had (nearly 38,000 coins worth). I left the game open and went to bed. Previously I would have unhappy customers in the morning, This morning, wake the game up and I have earned 9,689 coins, still 28k worth of food on my counters. At least I have 12 & 16 hour dishes on the cookers so have plenty of time to serve them up but won't be cooking any more until it's fixed. Thankfully, I haven't spent any real money on this game.

I have opened the game again and thankfully my overnight earnings are still in place.

Rouillierjagot
10-31-10, 12:00 AM
I am having the same problem i am thinking of emailing support

Unregistered
10-31-10, 03:35 AM
Have exactly the Same Problem. Money getschilpt gone. Food is getting more and more. THAT MAKES NO FUN! I stop playing now. Have this Problem only on my iPad and Not on my iPhone.

Unregistered
10-31-10, 05:51 AM
Still happening this morning

Is this issue happening only on iPad?

Unregistered
10-31-10, 05:58 AM
same thing happening on iphone...food piling up, coins added, then disappears

Unregistered
10-31-10, 06:00 AM
Is this a bug?! ****! I dont earn the exact amount.. Please fix it!

Unregistered
10-31-10, 06:42 AM
Food not being used. I come back in and message says I made so much while I was away, but my coin balance is actually going down.

Unregistered
10-31-10, 07:13 AM
same here.. please fix this ASAP.

tiff38
06-16-11, 06:43 PM
game has bug keeps looping cant put out new food
tiff38
level 40
restaurant story
bakery story level 37