PDA

View Full Version : How To Move a Door?

slackananda
02-16-12, 12:00 AM
Is there a way to move a door without buying another one?

I find the door cannot be dragged to a new location, and the last (only) door cannot be put into storage and then placed elsewhere. In my Bakery I have a two door setup so it was no problem to buy the extra door and then store and move them around individually. I do not want two doors in my Restaurant and I don't want to spend ten hard-earned gems just to move a door.

Any advice, or am I stuck?

PS I bought "gems" for Nightclub Story, but I can't get them for all of my games!

greygull
02-16-12, 12:11 AM
For the door - you would need to buy a second one, even if you just leave one in storage. From what I've found, no wall decor (doors included) can be moved around, it has to be stored first, then placed in the new location.

For gems - what's occurring? Is the gem page blank, processing forever, etc?

slackananda
02-16-12, 01:04 AM
Thanks, Greygull, that is what I thought.

I am not having trouble buying the door, I just don't want to spend ten gems for a door I don't need so I can move a door I already have.... :)

I understand there are limitations to the game, so I'm not trying to gripe. Constructively, it is a limitation to have the door always one panel away from the upper corner. This is very much disrupting the symmetry I would like to create.

Suggestion: have a door available for coins. This would allow users to move doors without having to spend gems and is probably easier than reprogramming wall deco to be draggable.... :) Make the basic door available for coins and add some fancier ones for gems. Having a choice of nice doors would be a game enhancement, I think, just from a deco perspective.

Thank You!