PDA

View Full Version : I'd like an auto tip collection button and/or a global tip option for neighbours

Unregistered
10-30-10, 07:26 PM
Clicking to collect tips was fine when I started out when I had no neighbours and no community stars but I have 94 now with the max 4 stars and I just find the whole "tap to collect" for tips to be annoying. I don't see why there can't be a button that says "collection all tips"

On the side of giving tips, it'd be nice if like giving gifts, there was the option to select every neighbour and send them 6 tips and if the tables are full then they don't get them. Or, how about beside each name there is info on whether you have tipped them. With few neighbours it's no big deal but wen you get to where I am it comes to the point where it's not worth the time to try and individually tip them and find out their tables are full or that you had tipped them before.

It' also be nice that in the gift menu there was an indication of how much money the item will make for a person. I know stew is the top one (at least at my selection at level 17) but many don't seem to realize this and send french toast which is pretty useless but since it has 200 servings maybe they think it makes more than stew. I figure if they saw how much each gift would make then maybe they'd quit sending french toast or bacon & eggs.

It'd also be nice if there were more items to buy that don't require gems OR you lower the price of gems or lower the amount of gems required for items in the game. It's pretty ridiculous that it almost costs 5 bucks just to get a jukebox or a full 5 bucks for the pinball machine. Do customers actually use the pinball machine? I'm guessing no so how is it justified to cost 5 bucks?

Unregistered
10-31-10, 08:02 AM
i like that idea, and i feel the same way with the gems :(