PDA

View Full Version : New Boxes

143Blue
02-15-12, 08:58 PM
i know some of our wallets are still recovering but the valentine box but i would love to see a new non seasonal box
any ideas? maybe TL will see this and be like ooo lets make this one next LOL:):o

Ic3e
02-16-12, 04:50 AM
Technologica! Very modern in a casual way but also some Tron inspired items too :)

Maybe a Techno Display and Dressing room. Neon Goggles and Glow Doll Dress for our avi's. And some other stuff too.

janibany
02-16-12, 08:51 AM
I NEED a bridal box :P

minizozo
02-17-12, 01:15 PM
How about something to do with birthdays. That way we can decorate our shops during birthday or anniversary months. Nice to know our neighbors are enjoying a birthday.

143Blue
02-18-12, 11:18 AM
How about something to do with birthdays. That way we can decorate our shops during birthday or anniversary months. Nice to know our neighbors are enjoying a birthday.

maybe they ll make one for the FS TL 1 year aniversery!!:) isnt it next mnth?

myporcelainlife
02-18-12, 02:22 PM
Yes I agree, I want a birthday box too! Like a large cake shaped display with a girl on top, colorful ribbons for walls.Pig tails for hair,colorful birthday dress etc...

Limaxa
02-18-12, 02:50 PM
I would like theme boxes.. I don't like those mixed boxes.. You Never know what you get.. Hairstyle or dress.. Or decoration.. Would Be cool to have One box with .. Let's say 10-12 possible hairstyles.. Another box with decoration for your Shop..etc