PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Weekly Update 2-16 (Bundle Up Box)

kooky panda
02-15-12, 02:28 PM
So I hope the updates show up tomorrow. GM as given us some teasers!!!

Get the new Snow Queen catalog, coming soon to your boutique, and your avatar's Closet!

http://i.imgur.com/12M4X.png

http://i.imgur.com/Kky5M.png

Get the Eiffel Tower Ice Sculpture soon in Fashion Story!

Ic3e
02-15-12, 02:46 PM
Ice-el Tower for me = I'll never get this

But whatever, it's nice anyway but I would of loved to see a spring item.

awertie
02-15-12, 03:17 PM
The dress looks pretty and so does the sculpture!

dalula
02-15-12, 04:32 PM
Awesome!I love the dress and the ice-el tower! i hope i can afford both :)

sweetstuff525
02-15-12, 04:32 PM
Nice but pls make it a 3 or 4 or 6 hours tired of all the 9 and 10 hours we have recently gotten which I haven't even mastered none of the. Valentines catalogs and there is 3

hushkat
02-15-12, 05:01 PM
I'd also like to see this as a quick item, but I really wish TL would give us like a 4 day catalog so when we go on vacation in real life we can just order up and forget about it until we got home.

hushkat
02-15-12, 05:02 PM
Ice-el Tower for me = I'll never get this

But whatever, it's nice anyway but I would of loved to see a spring item.

Really! I'm tired of winter! And being from the south our spring is right around the corner.

dalula
02-15-12, 05:07 PM
I'd also like to see this as a quick item, but I really wish TL would give us like a 4 day catalog so when we go on vacation in real life we can just order up and forget about it until we got home.

me too.... i hope this will be a 6 hour item

sweetstuff525
02-15-12, 05:12 PM

Noooo because it's probably a seasonal catalog that will the be removed and 4 days. I way people can master it

queentina3
02-15-12, 07:14 PM
I like the color of the dress, but something about it just puts me off. I don't know if it's the puffiness (sp?) of it, or the decorative style they have to it, but something just makes me NOT like it that much. I really love that color blue though so I can't wait to see what else comes in the catalog for it.

awertie
02-15-12, 07:16 PM
OOh maybe there will be an extra closet only item like the heart locket!

dalula
02-15-12, 07:19 PM
the poofy dress reminds me of fairies :p

143Blue
02-15-12, 07:20 PM
the poofy dress reminds me of fairies :p

i like faires:) lol i think the dress is a lil too poofy for me but its still cute
i want the ice el tower tho:p

queentina3
02-15-12, 07:33 PM
LOL @ fairies. It almost looks like an 80s prom dress. It just needs the poofy sleeves, blue eye shadow, and big hair and it would be a throw back. :p

maggieyyli
02-15-12, 08:19 PM
I just love this catalog so much! Cannot wait for tomorrow!

pika4ever88
02-15-12, 08:23 PM
I like the color of the dress, but something about it just puts me off. I don't know if it's the puffiness (sp?) of it, or the decorative style they have to it, but something just makes me NOT like it that much. I really love that color blue though so I can't wait to see what else comes in the catalog for it.

Same, but I wonder if it's the awkward layering/poofy-ness of the skirt. Looks like the scales of a snake or something. ^^'.

driftboutique
02-15-12, 08:31 PM
Same, but I wonder if it's the awkward layering/poofy-ness of the skirt. Looks like the scales of a snake or something. ^^'.

I think it might be the middle panel of the skirt. It's sort of awkwardly placed.

MizCricket
02-15-12, 09:01 PM
The skirt on the dress isn't my thing, but I love the accessories!

catgirl477
02-15-12, 10:17 PM
Love the tower this week! Like always, I will post a complete list of all the content once I get it tomorrow(usually around 1PM)

Prinku
02-16-12, 12:59 AM

Same, I didn't liked the layering of skirt that much but i also think that it's the necklace she is wearing . Maybe if necklace was not big but a string or just the long earrings it would have made a difference.Also maybe the color of hair would have been bit different (not sure about hair).
lets see what comes.

Roxie_
02-16-12, 07:10 AM
So what about the Valentines Day catalogs? Are those staying in fashion?

micogal
02-16-12, 07:47 AM
Because every boutique needs an ice sculpture. ???

queentina3
02-16-12, 07:57 AM
So what about the Valentines Day catalogs? Are those staying in fashion?

Those wouldn't be removed yet as some people are still working on the goals, which I think will last until apprx 2 weeks after V-day. We haven't heard yet, to my knowledge, on if/when the Valentine catalog will be removed.

janibany
02-16-12, 08:45 AM
I think that dress will look amazing on the hanger, perfect for my maid of honor section in my bridal section of the store :) have you noticed how sometimes a great dress doesn't look that great placed on a rack?

bobbyrae
02-16-12, 08:46 AM
I so hope this isn't another 10 hour item...

janibany
02-16-12, 08:48 AM
I so hope this isn't another 10 hour item...

A 1 hour would be very nice :)

janibany
02-16-12, 01:54 PM
No update yet? Anybody?

awertie
02-16-12, 01:56 PM
This is weird... Shouldn't we have gotten the update yet?

j0dst3r
02-16-12, 01:58 PM
This is weird... Shouldn't we have gotten the update yet?
Mine comes every single week between 4-5pm est.. So prob within the hour!

j0dst3r
02-16-12, 02:35 PM
12 hr catalog! Also pop up says a new box but mine isn't there yet!

Roxie_
02-16-12, 02:37 PM
I got the update! It's a 12 hour catalog. Limited offer is 38 gems, and there's a Bundle up box which I don't see under the design tab yet!

shabbyapple
02-16-12, 02:38 PM
Got the update! There's a Bundle up box, but it's not in the design tab (as Roxie_ said). I wish TL would freaking give me a gem sale. It's ridiculous I haven't gotten it yet!

j0dst3r
02-16-12, 02:42 PM
Bundle box is there if you switch to the regular version of fashion.. For me at least

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu196/jooddii/7347cd32.jpg
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu196/jooddii/d731c4bd.jpg
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu196/jooddii/6ad28fd5.jpg

Also got 4th scarf mannequin but didn't screen shot it :(

j0dst3r
02-16-12, 02:48 PM
Love the coat display! Wonder what 2nd & 1st are..

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu196/jooddii/ad213707.jpg

shabbyapple
02-16-12, 02:53 PM
It's kinda cute...kinda not, in a weird way. Lol. The crystals are kind of strange.. but I love the dog!

ariesblu
02-16-12, 02:54 PM
Love the coat display! Wonder what 2nd & 1st are..

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu196/jooddii/ad213707.jpg
Where did you get the three ladies and dog from?

LCAHEARTS
02-16-12, 02:56 PM
In the closet...

Dress 28 gems
Shoes 12 gems
Necklace 18,000 coins
Bracelet 12,000 coins

LCAHEARTS
02-16-12, 02:57 PM

New Bundle Up box...

The crystals remind me if The Fortress of Solitude. Huge Superman fan here ;)

shabbyapple
02-16-12, 02:59 PM
The ruched scarf is 2nd place. It's an avatar item. Bummerrrrr. Idk what first is!

nashtwss
02-16-12, 03:00 PM
There's also earmuffs for 8 gems

shabbyapple
02-16-12, 03:02 PM
Also:

Snowflake Dressing Room - 25 gems (of course...)
Starry Night wallpaper - 2 gems

shabbyapple
02-16-12, 03:03 PM
Also:

Snowflake Counter - 25 gems (OF COURSE!)
Starry Night wallpaper - 2 gems

shabbyapple
02-16-12, 03:03 PM
Oops, posted twice. Sorry.

shabbyapple
02-16-12, 03:05 PM
Err...don't mean to hijack the thread..

The starry night wallpaper is actually only 1 gem.

LCAHEARTS
02-16-12, 03:06 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/71ln2u.jpg

I personally think this has to be one of the most beautiful catalogs yet. If we do indeed end up losing White Swan, I think this is the perfect replacement.

awertie
02-16-12, 03:09 PM
Are there any more avatar items in the box?

kooky panda
02-16-12, 03:25 PM
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/4c938be3.jpghttp://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/37bfcbec.jpghttp://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/542ec1df.jpghttp://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/b772d845.jpg

daisoo
02-16-12, 03:46 PM
I've been waiting for FS to have scarves!!! :)

I think the prizes are cute.

queentina3
02-16-12, 03:49 PM
I personally think this has to be one of the most beautiful catalogs yet. If we do indeed end up losing White Swan, I think this is the perfect replacement.

hehehe, I personally would prefer to keep White Swan. That dress puts me off for some reason. :p

ddenise
02-16-12, 03:54 PM
Does anyone know if there will be new goals?

kattigra11
02-16-12, 04:00 PM
Why would someone have eiffel tower inside a shop? In a real shop it would be quite disruptive to customers. In my opinion there are many items that are not suitable to be displayed in a shop floor. So TL please make it a little bit more real. Thanks.

janibany
02-16-12, 04:09 PM
Are we supposed to change to normal fashion story?

candyglam
02-16-12, 04:22 PM
I love this catalog and the new design items like the lamp and the sofa. If anyone has ever seen the musical Wicked, this dress looks so much like the one Glinda wears.

I really wish we could get another dressing room worth coins though. The only choice we have for coins are the drab gray ones and the aqua ones that don't exactly go with everything. Yet we have 6 different ones that cost gems.

flaquitachula
02-16-12, 04:30 PM
I love this catalog and the new design items like the lamp and the sofa. If anyone has ever seen the musical Wicked, this dress looks so much like the one Glinda wears.

I really wish we could get another dressing room worth coins though. The only choice we have for coins are the drab gray ones and the aqua ones that don't exactly go with everything. Yet we have 6 different ones that cost gems.

Agree!!!!!!

LCAHEARTS
02-16-12, 04:46 PM
Why would someone have eiffel tower inside a shop? In a real shop it would be quite disruptive to customers. In my opinion there are many items that are not suitable to be displayed in a shop floor. So TL please make it a little bit more real. Thanks.

Maybe not in a popular store found in a mall. I live in a touristic area, we have a local store called Seeing 7 Wonders Sewn. The store owners are a mother and daughter who sew the fashions they display. Their store, which is quite spacious, has displays such as the Golden Gate Bride. It's obviously a massively smaller version and in that area of the shop they have surfer clothes and California-esque fashions. They also have Greek columns for their area with Greek togas [yes, togas :)] and other pretty things. So I think it depends on the fashion objective of a store. Obviously American Eagle or Banana Republic wouldn't do something of that nature...

hehehe, I personally would prefer to keep White Swan. That dress puts me off for some reason. :p

I love White Swan. I think our new catalog and WS are beautiful, elegant, and classy. That's what I meant, that if we have to lose one, at least we get to keep the other [based off of not having holiday background in the teaser].

flaquitachula
02-16-12, 04:50 PM

Does anyone know how much space the tower takes up and how High??? Does seem a bit large but in the right place in might be nice. Lots of creative boutique decorators out there, I am sure they will know how to make it work.

flaquitachula
02-16-12, 04:52 PM
[QUOTE=LCAHEARTS;239595]Maybe not in a popular store found in a mall. I live in a touristic area, we have a local store called Seeing 7 Wonders Sewn. The store owners are a mother and daughter who sew the fashions they display. Their store, which is quite spacious, has displays such as the Golden Gate Bride. It's obviously a massively smaller version and in that area of the shop they have surfer clothes and California-esque fashions. They also have Greek columns for their area with Greek togas [yes, togas :)] and other pretty things. So I think it depends on the fashion objective of a store. Obviously American Eagle or Banana Republic wouldn't do something of that nature...

Sounds like a really fun place to shop do you shop ther much!!!

flaquitachula
02-16-12, 04:54 PM
Maybe not in a popular store found in a mall. I live in a touristic area, we have a local store called Seeing 7 Wonders Sewn. The store owners are a mother and daughter who sew the fashions they display. Their store, which is quite spacious, has displays such as the Golden Gate Bride. It's obviously a massively smaller version and in that area of the shop they have surfer clothes and California-esque fashions. They also have Greek columns for their area with Greek togas [yes, togas :)] and other pretty things. So I think it depends on the fashion objective of a store. Obviously American Eagle or Banana Republic wouldn't do something of that nature...

Sounds like a really fun place to shop!!! Do you go often?

mushroom79
02-16-12, 04:58 PM

Why do the ladies look so solemn and angry?!

sofiarose10
02-16-12, 04:59 PM
http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l587/Sofia-Rose/95dd533b.jpg
1st Prize - Winter Boot Display

LCAHEARTS
02-16-12, 05:01 PM
Sounds like a really fun place to shop do you shop ther much!!!

Just saw my typo, oops. Lol. **Bridge

Anyways, I don't go there too often. Maybe once every other month. It's located in the heart of the touristic town so it's really meant for visitors, not so much locals. I can't think of a time during the year where that area is in a dead season of some sort. They do custom-orders that cater to parties or weddings if you choose to have something of theirs in your wedding [bridesmaids, flower girl, etc]. When I was in college and home for the summer I was part of a charity event. The lady we were raising money for was Greek. So we had one giant community toga party for her and S7WS made them all. They also have an area where instead of waterfalls [meant for The Victoria Falls] they have wall fountains, in that area they have swimwear. An old neighbor of mine had some huge beach party before moving and had them all custom made there for her girlfriends :)

LCAHEARTS
02-16-12, 05:03 PM
Why do the ladies look so solemn and angry?!

They had to pay gems for their outfits/to be on the display, ha! ;)

sweetstuff525
02-16-12, 05:24 PM
Luv the ice counter especially that they are for coins 16,000 luv it

TheHelpfulPlace
02-16-12, 05:25 PM
http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l587/Sofia-Rose/95dd533b.jpg
1st Prize - Winter Boot Display

Thanks!!! Love it!!!! :)

MissFabQueen
02-16-12, 05:42 PM
I got the puppy (yay) but on second try I got the dumb coat rack!!!��

hushkat
02-16-12, 05:53 PM
I got the ice crystals. What the heck am I supposed to do with those lol?

myporcelainlife
02-16-12, 06:24 PM
Great another box full of junk. The only cute item from the entire box is the puppy.The rest is so ugly! C'mon TL let's see a box that's worth $5.00 each please.

driftboutique
02-16-12, 07:47 PM
I love the scarf, but I don't think I like enough other things in this box to justify going for it. Maybe when the next sale rolls around.

Which tab is it on? Is it with the necklaces? Maybe I could wear it over my leather jacket to hide my bra :D

dalula
02-16-12, 09:17 PM
Great another box full of junk. The only cute item from the entire box is the puppy.The rest is so **** ugly! C'mon TL let's see a box that's worth $5.00 each please.
I agree! The scarf is second place?! Seriously?! And that puppy is cute and so is that 3rd place coat rack

dalula
02-16-12, 09:17 PM
I love the scarf, but I don't think I like enough other things in this box to justify going for it. Maybe when the next sale rolls around.

Which tab is it on? Is it with the necklaces? Maybe I could wear it over my leather jacket to hide my bra :D

Haha lol still wish we could layer. That's what stopped me from buying that

kooky panda
02-16-12, 09:23 PM

It works!!!!
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/f56ed5ed-1.jpg

143Blue
02-16-12, 09:31 PM
thats so cute kooky!!:)

maddsassy
02-16-12, 10:05 PM
They had to pay gems for their outfits/to be on the display, ha! ;)

Lol. -------- I think the best item in the box is the dress coat display or the 3 ladies, whatever it's called. I wouldn't mind getting that, but how much do you wanna bet that if I bought that box I'll end up for the first time ever with 1st place. I'm not a fan of the 1st place prize.

vienna28
02-16-12, 11:02 PM

OMG!! This scarf is a complete replica of my Burberry scarf... makes me want it so bad but I hate these boxes

maggieyyli
02-17-12, 12:24 AM
This weekly update is the best I have seen so far! And really surprising too! When I saw the teaser I was only expecting the catalog and I already knew I would not go for the ice El tower display.

But now there are 2 themes released in a single week which had never happened before. And I love them both! The ice theme has a more completed collection in terms of many snowflake decorations/wall and the snow catalog. But the warm theme (coming from bundle up box) is really pretty nice too. To me, there is none of ugly thing in the box. Indeed it is the first time I wish I would draw a 3rd place (the coat dress display) item instead of 1st/2nd. I love the rack of scarfs/dog/hat stand too. Amazing!! I hope they will release some similar knit wear catalog (including scarf) next week then it will be a perfect match!

Btw, although I won't go for the tower display, it is pretty awesome indeed when I visit a neighbor who got it!

maggieyyli
02-17-12, 12:34 AM
Btw, anyone else gets another 2nd runner up prize besides the scarf for avatar? There should be 2 2nd prizes normally...

yo3ana
02-17-12, 12:48 AM
Lol this is funny wearing scarf with the leather jacket, can't imagine ever wearing scarf while shirtless lol

aussieariella
02-17-12, 02:00 AM
i may be missing it but are there any pictures of the tower in anyones boutique?

Ic3e
02-17-12, 03:22 AM
I want the scarf....and the ear muffs....

laVirtualCloset
02-17-12, 03:47 AM

I agree; white swan looks more sophisticated to me and feel like clothes for a person. Snow Princess has a junvenile quality to it and feel like clothes for a doll.

Monkees
02-17-12, 04:00 AM
Ive seen a turqoise scarf for avatar! that might be another second prize

xoxoBabyGirl
02-17-12, 05:46 AM
So none of the items are seasonal? The clothes, decor/furniture or the bundle up box?

Ic3e
02-17-12, 05:53 AM
Ive seen a turqoise scarf for avatar! that might be another second prize

pics???????? PLEASE

lambyo
02-17-12, 06:47 AM
Is the icefall Tower 1st place or is it a bonus item?

Ic3e
02-17-12, 06:53 AM
Is the icefall Tower 1st place or is it a bonus item?

its a limited time offer. you get it from a pop up

lambyo
02-17-12, 07:01 AM
Do we know what the first prize is? I would have thought the tower, but obviously not.

Ic3e
02-17-12, 07:03 AM
1st place is a Boot Display

sup4mo
02-17-12, 07:27 AM
Why is it now that in a goal & you have to ask a friend all of your nbr's are checked? Is there a way to fix this, or is it a thing for TL to do? It is a pain to un- check each person!

mtytomlinson
02-17-12, 07:29 AM
I'm so happy I got 10gems from the contest.. I used my 38gems on the Eifle tower.. IT'S JUST SO LOVELY. I had to buy it :)

Ic3e
02-17-12, 07:33 AM
Why is it now that in a goal & you have to ask a friend all of your nbr's are checked? Is there a way to fix this, or is it a thing for TL to do? It is a pain to un- check each person!

I don't have that feature....
I thought TL removed it??? O.o

TheHelpfulPlace
02-17-12, 08:00 AM
I'm so happy I got 10gems from the contest.. I used my 38gems on the Eifle tower.. IT'S JUST SO LOVELY. I had to buy it :)

I know! It's beautiful . Glad you got it. I think it could've been first place :);)

sup4mo
02-17-12, 08:03 AM
It was not like that in the VS, however when I switched back to regular then there it was, don't like it all!��

bunny_foo
02-17-12, 09:32 AM
I like the Eiffle Tower but would rather a display for the spring. I'm so-so on the ice queen outfit... something about it feels a little bit like junior school prom.

kooky panda
02-17-12, 09:38 AM

The Valentine Version for Fashion is the most current IOS game with bugs fixes and the gift request fix. I would recommend to keep playing the valentine version.
For android, make sure you have the most current update for fashion. version 1.3.7.01 that was released on 2-13-12.

It's generally recommended you always use the most-updated version of the app (whether holiday or regular), as it will have the most recent Bug Fixes.

dalula
02-17-12, 10:44 AM
It works!!!!

Looks good!! :D

catgirl477
02-17-12, 11:13 AM
Hey everyone! I have posted the complete list of new content added yesterday here: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?24654-Complete-new-content-list-Fashion-update-2-16

chinatownchic
02-17-12, 11:25 AM
i love it but i think it is kind of LATE to have winter theme now
i really like to see some new spring and summer collection! I am done with the winter look..
also i really love to have decor/ furnitures items that we can using our coins to purchase:-) i do not mind to wait for few days to get them!!! hints hints

guerreritaa14
02-17-12, 11:41 AM
Finally I got something that I want it in the boxes: the Coat Dress Display :)

LCAHEARTS
02-17-12, 11:50 AM
i love it but i think it is kind of LATE to have winter theme now
i really like to see some new spring and summer collection! I am done with the winter look..
also i really love to have decor/ furnitures items that we can using our coins to purchase:-) i do not mind to wait for few days to get them!!! hints hints

Yes but it's going to be Winter for a very long time still in other parts of the world where the game is played. I personally don't consider it Spring until I'm not dealing with 20-50 degree weather at night. Lol. I think it's neat that TL seems to go by calendar seasons. Technically we still have a month of Winter left in the U.S :)

I do hope that once Spring items come out we'll get tons of decor related stuff.

Limaxa
02-17-12, 01:48 PM
The Dress is very beautiful! Love it:)

mtytomlinson
02-18-12, 01:35 AM
I know! It's beautiful . Glad you got it. I think it could've been first place :);)

Exactly! xD I knew I wouldn't have a chance of getting a first place item that's why I got it :D best limited item ever!!

azucarNY
02-18-12, 05:19 AM
I accidentally hit the pop up for the bundle up box n I wasted gems on one of those stupid boxes n don't even know what I received cuz my iPhone froze in the middle n I turned off my phone. Upon loading the game up again I realized my gems were gone n didn't notice any new items other than what was in the latest update! Any suggestions?? Anyone know where I can find a breakdown of what's in all the boxes?? Any advice????

Ic3e
02-18-12, 05:22 AM
I accidentally hit the pop up for the bundle up box n I wasted gems on one of those stupid boxes n don't even know what I received cuz my iPhone froze in the middle n I turned off my phone. Upon loading the game up again I realized my gems were gone n didn't notice any new items other than what was in the latest update! Any suggestions?? Anyone know where I can find a breakdown of what's in all the boxes?? Any advice????

Just so you can be sure that you have the item. Check both decoration tabs, scan all pages in those tabs. If nothing cgeck your accesories, mainly headwear. If no luck and you literally just wasted gems contact TL through email.

azucarNY
02-18-12, 06:15 AM
Just so you can be sure that you have the item. Check both decoration tabs, scan all pages in those tabs. If nothing cgeck your accesories, mainly headwear. If no luck and you literally just wasted gems contact TL through email.

I checked everything quite a few times and still nothing! What headwear would it have been if it was for my avatar? Otherwise do u have the email address I need to contact TL? thanks for ur help!

Ic3e
02-18-12, 06:27 AM
I checked everything quite a few times and still nothing! What headwear would it have been if it was for my avatar? Otherwise do u have the email address I need to contact TL? thanks for ur help!

The avatar items found so far is the Ruched Scarf, found in the headwear section. If no prize here is TL's support email. support@teamlava.com . Hopefull TL will give you either a refund for your gems or give you your prize.

kooky panda
02-18-12, 07:11 AM
You can email support@teamlava.com tell them when this happened and they will be able to tell you what the gems were spent on. Here is a list of items from the boxes

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18097-The-NICE-and-(MOSTLY)-ACCURATE-Resource-for-the-Special-Boxes-Fashion-Story

kooky panda
02-18-12, 08:23 AM
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/32cc1527.jpghttp://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/e2038539-1.jpg

Monkees
02-18-12, 10:34 AM
I'm not gonna stop opening this box until i get that Beautiful Infinity Scarf

laVirtualCloset
02-18-12, 01:59 PM
Purchased my first box this morning. I was pleasantly surprised to wake up to a 20% gem sale especially considering that I was going to purchase some yesterday but forgot to. I decided on the Bundle Up Box after tipping my neighbors this morning and seeing the Iced Effel Tower in their shops. It didn't look as refined in the store as I though it would so I decided to try for the Coat Display with the three ladies. It took seven tries (seriously why I don't gamble when I go to Vegas; I only intended to try twice but got caught up :-). I didn't mind actually because I never received a duplicate and I was ok with pretty much everything. I could have done without the crystals and infinity scarf but the coat display made up for it.

laVirtualCloset
02-18-12, 02:26 PM
Forgot to add what I received from the Bundle Up Box:

1st attempt - COMMON (4th prize, 54%):Rack of Scarves
2nd attempt - COMMON (4th prize, 54%): Winter Hat Stand
3rd attempt - COMMON (4th prize, 54%): Sweater Dog
4th attempt - COMMON (4th prize, 54%): Scarf Mannequin
5th attempt - UNCOMMON (3rd prize, 35%): Crystals
6th attempt - RARE (2nd prize, 10%): Infinity Scarf (avatar)
7th attempt - UNCOMMON (3rd prize, 35%): Coat Dress Display

Ic3e
02-18-12, 06:35 PM
I need that Infinity Scarf!!!!!

laVirtualCloset
02-18-12, 07:54 PM
I need that Infinity Scarf!!!!!

I wish I could give it to you! It's amazing how one person's trash is another person's treasure. Someone was lamenting over the look of the Coat Dress Display and I spent 168 gems (7 tries at 24 gems each) to get it. Fortunately I had alot of gems with no desire for anything else and this game has become my guilty pleasure. My friends are starting to use "Alex Baldwin" references :-)

Ic3e
02-19-12, 01:48 AM
I wish I could give it to you! It's amazing how one person's trash is another person's treasure. Someone was lamenting over the look of the Coat Dress Display and I spent 168 gems (7 tries at 24 gems each) to get it. Fortunately I had alot of gems with no desire for anything else and this game has become my guilty pleasure. My friends are starting to use "Alex Baldwin" references :-)

I would love to have a trade feature where neighbors can trade their items. Today I bought two boxes and ended up with the Crystal Heart and the Scarf Mannequin....TT^TT

Ic3e
02-19-12, 02:06 AM
Okay I just dared myself to buy another box with my remaining gems so I went for Magic Box............................................Ant ique Register. I'm crying in my head right now.

mtytomlinson
02-19-12, 02:17 AM
Okay I just dared myself to buy another box with my remaining gems so I went for Magic Box............................................Ant ique Register. I'm crying in my head right now.

That's how I felt when I got one... I WANTED THE BLONDE HAIR SO BADLY ):

Ic3e
02-19-12, 02:31 AM
That's how I felt when I got one... I WANTED THE BLONDE HAIR SO BADLY ):

ikno right! I really want that Diva Bow Hair too!

flowless
02-19-12, 05:41 AM
its funny how i really hate getting avatar items
i wish they had a seperate box for them

i guess many will go crazy for them

but not me

Ic3e
02-19-12, 06:11 AM

but not me

You can have my stuff! Like I wanted that Scarf Mannequin and Antique Register anyway...just not the Crystal Heart I like that one.

laVirtualCloset
02-19-12, 09:02 AM

but not me

I'm with you; I just don't care about the avatar. If it were present in my store as the cashier, or displayed in the store as a picture on the wall /manequin on the floor / or like that creepy cut-out lady in the bur***edy dress then my whole attitude would change.

lollyloo123
02-19-12, 12:02 PM
Well I've tried this box tones of times, I thought thered be more common prizes? Got 4 crystals, 2 scarf racks, 2 coat stands, a cute (but hardly noticeable) sweater dog, and the coat women stand, bit depressing cos I like the better prizes but I swear if I get another useless block of ice lol...

dalula
02-19-12, 06:09 PM
I don't like the scarves (1st time I don't like an avatar item in a box)because you can't see the scarf on the avatar after you visit their boutique just like the clutch (if you get what I mean...) :/

italiancupcakeshop
02-20-12, 02:56 AM

but not me

I totally agree!

ocan_ndutz
02-20-12, 04:11 PM
Hi everyone.. I had purchase a Bundled Up Box for 24 Gems but I don't think I got any items.. Anybody could help explain about this..? Thanks...

dalula
02-21-12, 03:35 PM
Hi everyone.. I had purchase a Bundled Up Box for 24 Gems but I don't think I got any items.. Anybody could help explain about this..? Thanks...

click on your design tab to see if your item is anywhere. then check your closet, maybe you got a scarf. if you still dont know email TL and theyll tell you what you got ;)

xElisax
03-05-12, 04:36 AM
omg... i got a rustic floor mirror! its so weird! (no offence!) but at least it matches my wood slice table and my other things... but i didn't even want the bundle up box! the pop up just suddenly came up and i was pressing something else in the bottom left corner which was where the bundle up box was... then i accidentally clicked it then i got it!! :( i was saving up for the make-up counter because i had 33 gems, and when i clicked the bundle up box... i got the mirror and then i pressed ok then i got 3 gems afterwords because i had just finished my best friends wedding! so if i hadn't got the box, i would've had the make up counter by now!! :( life is unfair... it took me 5 months to earn my gems!! now i have to order all the 16 hour, 8 hour, 3 hour, 9 hour etc clothes!! i got soooooo angry and upset i started to cry and scream!! :(

fuchsias
03-19-12, 05:11 PM
I've just read some posts here by people who didn't like the dress... Some said it looks like dress from '80s ... Funny, actually it's very beautiful gorgeous and amazing dress. The original garment ( im absolutely sure about that) was made by Christian Dior in 1949, the dress named Junon..
You can see it yourself here:
The URL for Metropolitan museum (http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/works-of-art/C.I.53.40.5a-e)

There is also a Barbie "Junon" (2004) created for Charity auction and was inspired by this dress.

laVirtualCloset
03-19-12, 05:39 PM
I've just read some posts here by people who didn't like the dress... Some said it looks like dress from '80s ... Funny, actually it's very beautiful gorgeous and amazing dress. The original garment ( im absolutely sure about that) was made by Christian Dior in 1949, the dress named Junon..
You can see it yourself here:
The URL for Metropolitan museum (http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/works-of-art/C.I.53.40.5a-e)

There is also a Barbie "Junon" (2004) created for Charity auction and was inspired by this dress.

No argument there, but like many knock offs, it looses something in the translation . . .at least to this buyer. Opinion remains . . . that is one ugly dress :-)

fuchsias
03-20-12, 03:27 AM
No argument there, but like many knock offs, it looses something in the translation . . .at least to this buyer. Opinion remains . . . that is one ugly dress :-)
Maybe I was too excited with be original one:)))

bluerobecloset
08-01-12, 04:55 AM
nice dress but im still building on to design my boutique..